)))RETRO: Da 504 Boyz f/ Mac & Magic - Wobble Wobble(((

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

@3:02

that summer, whenever me and my homebwoy were on the same team and one of us scored a touchdown, that was our end zone celebration. hell, even if we played throw-up, we'd still celebrate together like f*ck it.

who was the dude in that scene with c-murder anyway? i never found out. i know somebody from NO must know.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
mac has gotta be the saddest story in hip-hop history.

just when he started getting those singles pushes too.

wobble wobble
i can tell
he did that

and then, they put the FREE MAC stuff on the back-burner when c-murder caught his case.

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: man, I remember when we was buying no limit albums like once a week, this shyt would ALWAYS be in the back of the booklet.

but the FIRST time it showed up, it was just Silk on the pic with no writing.

Then a few months later, the pic showed up with just Silk and Mystikal on it in the back of the booklet for Silk's Charge It 2 Da Game album.

I'll never forget. We had all went in the lil mom and pops store to buy the Silk album, hopped in the car and put the CD in. My boy was looking through the book and started marking out on some ":gladbron: OOOOOHHH SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT" shyt when he saw the pic. We all jumped out the Caprice and started straight clowning in the parking lot and the in street.

54c.gif
proof_that_white_people_cant_dance_16.gif

We was showing nikkas and they was like straight dapping folks up and getting amped about it. Cats may clown on Silk now, but nikkas really have no idea how much the south was amped up for that Silk+Mystikal album.

No Idea.

:old::old::old::old:

fast forward like 2 years later, I'm all broke and dusty, right. I'm like... chilling in a Piggly Wiggly grocery store or some shyt. I go to the magazine rack and grab like a Blaze magazine or something, that picture down there was in it.... but master p was added to it some kinda way (I had no idea what a photoshop even was).

I was like :why: wtf the shyt never een came out!

61ahodTWB7L._SY300_.jpg

:ehh: good times

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
haha naaaaw P made up a fake record company featuring his smallest No Limit acts (Baby Soulja, Black Felon, Samm, Young Gunz, Short Circuit, Traci/Baby Girl, new signee Krazy, everyone having fake names in the booklet, plus Sporty T who was never officially on No Limit) and put out this album to ignite some sort of fake rivalry (since CMR was big on subliminal disses to No Limit in 99)...don't know what the hell that accomplished except the guy playing Juvenile in the Wild Boyz video getting killed by Birdman's goons

:russ: this shyt made me laugh so hard. the memories and fukkery of that time.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yea this album was a banger. it wouldve been even better if they shaved off the filler.

im not mad at the re-releasing of songs from under-promoted albums. why waste a hit?

for me, the grand finale for no limit was "he did that". mac killed it. silkk rehashing his favorite layzie bone line with perfection as usual. classic track. RAW CHIT that stayed on 106th & park's countdown until silkk dropped the "thats cool" videos, which were huge but i hated them chits.

Layzie stayed using old lines :jawalrus: