Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro.. lol

No one is eating 100.00 worth of meals everyday (at least on here), but on a Saturday or Sunday and you wanna go to a good place to eat.. 100.00 per person aint that bad.

nah you making excuses for them..:mjlol: they are literally fleecing the customers with this rule...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah they said $100 per person, not including taxes and tips So if you and 3 friends show up you HAVE to order up to 100 worth of food per person???:wtf: who does that???

Right, $100 on food and beverage per person before tax and tip. I’m saying that type of money can be easily spent in a upscale restaurant like that if you are buying an entree, an appetizer, and a couple of drinks. I think they are trying to sell more entrees and alcohol really.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Let me show yall upscale eating..

Nursett.. this steak was like 300.00
nah you making excuses for them..:mjlol: they are literally fleecing the customers with this rule...

Bro, where you live? Cuz I get smaller cities dont have this type of pricing on the regular

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right, $100 on food and beverage per person before tax and tip. I’m saying that type of money can be easily spent in a upscale restaurant like that if you are buying an entree, an appetizer, and a couple of drinks. I think they are trying to sell more entrees and alcohol really.

This could end up crippling their business. this is a horrible economy and your literally forcing your patrons to pay a minimum of $100 per person including taxes and tipping...:francis: this aint the 80's where rich people was out there doing cocaine all willy nilly and shyt went crazy big... we are still dealing with the pandemic loads of people not working and you want to force people to pay a minimum just to eat there??? fukk that...:heh: the food better be good tier because if it's TRASH?!!?:mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

bro, by them even saying you have to spend 100.00 just lets me know they arent even upscale. A real sort of upscale restaurant pricing gonna be 100.00 or better just off their regular pricing.

Lets start with a typical Ruth Chris menu since they are probably the most known Link below

Dinner Menu - Ruth's Chris Steak House

Now if you get a meal with two sides and 2 drinks.. you gonna be at 150 off the break. unless you just gonna order some salad..lol

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yeeeeah.. yall dont really hit expensive spots on here I see.. that 13.00 Mac and cheese will feed 2 people or more easily

Go to any Ruth Chris. DEL friscos.. etc...

Nah nikka, I'm not spending 100 per head anywhere that's serving "mac & cheese" when I can make the shyt better at my own house.

I don't care if Ruth and Chris and nem making it :martin:

I don't mind spending money for the meal and experience...but that's too basic of a menu :hubie: