Restaurant invites influencer to try food, gets shytted on

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
being stingy with the amount of seasoning, watering down the content of recipe or just picking worse quality products for the food.

Real talk, I went to this local Mexican spot that people praise in my town, I ate their tacos it was striaght trash. Dudes were putting in carrots and random veggies that had no business being in their tacos. :childplease:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I prefer chime over Keith Lee tbh. These restaurants charge an arm and a leg for food we go out of our way to try just for it to be trash pisses me off.

He's been giving people 2nd chances lately tho. A dude in Dallas was sending him death threats because his review almost closed his business down. He went back and made all the corrections Chime suggested and it was a much better experience. He even blessed the owner with 5 racks.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I prefer chime over Keith Lee tbh. These restaurants charge an arm and a leg for food we go out of our way to try just for it to be trash pisses me off.

He's been giving people 2nd chances lately tho. A dude in Dallas was sending him death threats because his review almost closed his business down. He went back and made all the corrections Chime suggested and it was a much better experience. He even blessed the owner with 5 racks.
shyt be funny watching the people from the city he reviews get mad at him for bad reviews or they try and laugh it off and be like "you went to the wrong one. We don't even eat there":mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That brisket looked abysmal. They definitely boiled it then smoked it for a little while to get that ring. They should have refunded his plane ticket for that shyt. I HATE shortcut bbq that gets passed off as authentically smoked. It's hard to get right because it takes a certain amount of skill. If you can't do it right you should NEVER be able to sell that shyt.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Does he eat all the food or waste it?

He'll drive around and give it to homeless people when he finds one. He actually made a video about that lol

I was just watching this video yesterday since I follow him on YT. Chime one of the few people that will keep it a buck on if your food is good or not or has promise. There have been reviews when he straight shifted on the place because it was good and went back to try again months or a year later to see if his view on the place has changed or not. He's pretty fair and does tip to places that he really fukks with if the food is bomb + they give excellent customer service. In fact he literally just gave a Ethiopian place in Dallas a 1,500 tip

Fred

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He'll drive around and give it to homeless people when he finds one. He actually made a video about that lol

I was just watching this video yesterday since I follow him on YT. Chime one of the few people that will keep it a buck on if your food is good or not or has promise. There have been reviews when he straight shifted on the place because it was good and went back to try again months or a year later to see if his view on the place has changed or not. He's pretty fair and does tip to places that he really fukks with if the food is bomb + they give excellent customer service. In fact he literally just gave a Ethiopian place in Dallas a 1,500 tip

Fred
I respect it, but it is funny as hell:laff:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They won’t fukkin wit him he called that shyt the worst food place he been to in US
Lol bro St Louis was definitely one of his worst food places. That nikka was in HELL trying all the spots he was being recommended there. He was literally thinking about buying a home in Detroit he likes it there

Fred

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I respect it, but it is funny as hell:laff:
Nah it is funny to think about cause you imagine making a homeless person day giving them some fire ass food you're done with but then you get some hot ASS garbage platter ( I hope he throws them away instead because not even the homeless deserve that)

:mjlol:

Fred