Respect our black women

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
That's why I said its a minority of cats on here that do that hardline shyt. A vocal minority but still a minority. And men are called out for doing dumb shyt just as much as women here. To be honest, that bit right there about not being able to take blame isn't just a black phenomenon:francis:. But white issues are magnified x10 on us like I said. To be honest, on the black man's side of things, when we are able to cut out those parts of our culture that are crippling us It will def be on the brothas to get our overall economic game up. That part I can agree with you on. But plenty of brothas are already doing that, but its our culture that often determines what they do after they make it.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

You really think the average black male talks this way about bw? The majority of 20+ million of them?:francis:. If anything, its educated/thoughtful cats that even open up discussions on what women are doing, and out of that minority group its a minority of them that push the misogynistic shyt into fantasy territory. Its kinda funny, but if we were majority misogynistic on that level, brothas would rival the average income of other races of men. Generally systematic misogyny (Arab societies) goes hand in hand with a solid patriarchy and huge economic status gap between genders, things the black community doesn't have at the moment.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Present yourself in a respectable manner and you'll deserve plenty of what you project. I'm not out to respect anybody who doesn't deserve it.

List folks who are respectable as if they represent everybody's worthiness, brehhettes.

Isn't that what them cacs are telling you so they don't have to shoot you?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The problem is not trifling black women. They exist and they are out here acting a fool. The problem is that the term "black women" seems to have become synonymous with trifling.

This thread proves it. How could a positive thread about respecting black women turn into rants about trifling whores? Who said anything about low class women in the OP?

Boom!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The problem is not trifling black women. They exist and they are out here acting a fool. The problem is that the term "black women" seems to have become synonymous with trifling.

This thread proves it. How could a positive thread about respecting black women turn into rants about trifling whores? Who said anything about low class women in the OP?

Boom!

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I don't understand how you can say that when everything, on this site, gets blamed on black women. Black women have literally been blamed for the downfall of the black community on here. I never see a poster say, "you know what black men? we've really dropped the ball as far as protecting black woman. Change starts with us!!" I never see that. Its always, "well if black women would choose better men then everything would be better." I just find it hypocritical for you to say that when I see so much of the blame being put on black women rather than on us, as black men. No true protector/provider blames "his" issues on "his" women. He takes responsibility.

To be fair, if you control the reproduction of the next generation, the responsibility who you choose to lay with tho create that generation does fall upon you. Men have zero agency and rights when it comes to reproduction, and rightfully so because women carry all the risks. If you carry the risks, you carry the responsibility. Women laying down with ain't shyt men isn't the fault of men, that's the responsibility of women to choose better mates to ensure a positive future of our race. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If women don't want that burden, then start letting men decide if a woman should really carry the seed of a nikka that hates reading and is in and out of jail.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
To be fair, if you control the reproduction of the next generation, the responsibility who you choose to lay with tho create that generation does fall upon you. Men have zero agency and rights when it comes to reproduction, and rightfully so because women carry all the risks. If you carry the risks, you carry the responsibility. Women laying down with ain't shyt men isn't the fault of men, that's the responsibility of women to choose better mates to ensure a positive future of our race. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If women don't want that burden, then start letting men decide if a woman should really carry the seed of a nikka that hates reading and is in and out of jail.

"Men have zero agency and rights when it comes to reproduction"

Men don't produce sperm?
"Women laying down with ain't shyt men isn't the fault of men"

Its not the man's fault that he "ain't shyt?"

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
"Men have zero agency and rights when it comes to reproduction"
Men don't produce sperm?
"Women laying down with ain't shyt men isn't the fault of men"
Its not the man's fault that he "ain't shyt?"

It's always gonna be ain't shyt people walking this earth, regardless of how hard we try to make the perfect population. That's just free will for you. But women get to choose the dikks and they take all the risk, so yes they have all the responsibility. Women for the most part are the ones choosing, regardless of how much we men try to convince ourselves otherwise. And when a woman is pregnant, we have zero rights as to whether she keeps the child or not. We have zero agency over that matter.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It's always gonna be ain't shyt people walking this earth, regardless of how hard we try to make the perfect population. That's just free will for you. But women get to choose the dikks and they take all the risk, so yes they have all the responsibility. Women for the most part are the ones choosing, regardless of how much we men try to convince ourselves otherwise. And when a woman is pregnant, we have zero rights as to whether she keeps the child or not. We have zero agency over that matter.
Right, so women could stop choosing "ain't shyt" men. And MEN could stop being ain't shyt. You can't excuse one, and blame the other. I mean at what point do we look at "ain't shyt" black men, and start a dialog about that rather than just continuing to blame black women for everything!?!?!?!