Respect our black women

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:camby: Tell that to the hoes doing that stupid ass arch your back bull shyt. I don't respect hoes

I didn't say you had to...

You know a woman from a hoodrat...

But if we teach our youngins some direction and self love, maybe there wouldn't be a need for all that "arch your back" bullcrap

Who said that we didn't anyway?

Nobody....I didn't say you didn't. I said we should do it MORE...

p*ssy>>>>dikk

They run the show....:ehh:

LOL...they do on the low though lol

how many wars/fights get started over females? We like that female attention...lol

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why should anyone listen to a person who doesn't know the difference between woman and women? :francis:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Maybe they should respect themselves more...I see that statistic of high single parent black homes. :mjpls:
Black women are the most educated people in this country and the fastest growing business owners. Stop putting us down. Black women are not asexual, having children all by ourselves. Black men should do right by the women they lay up with and impregnant.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
No we need to start respecting and supporting ALL black people more.

Instead of focusing on the c00ns, crazies, low lifes, thugs, and hoodrats. This is another reason why I hate social media. EVERYONE has a national platform at their finger tips and we all know IGNORANCE gets attention. A few black men/women tweets or videos, memes about whatever showing their opinion turns into ALL black people opinions and then gets written about on some damn blog.

Hell I don't even have a Twitter/IG but I still know about all the stupid memes and idiots like Christelyn (the bedwench black woman) and Tommy Sotomayer. Social media honestly has done NOTHING for black women black men relations. A lot of the people content aren't on social media or aren't making memes/videos/blogs it's the ones upset that want a platform.