Respect our black women

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Black women are the most educated people in this country and the fastest growing business owners. Stop putting us down. Black women are not asexual, having children all by ourselves. Black men should do right by the women they lay up with and impregnant.
Nice deflection

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love black women but fukk that hoe who grabbed the mic from Bernie. Do that shyt at a Clinton rally, not someone who has proposed legislation to end the war on drugs and mass incarceration.
This.

Also respect to those who did things, not those who simply resemble those who did things.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
There are great black women out there, but there are also trifling black women out there that fukk up the community. That is a fact. Whenever a black woman does something great I have no problem applauding her and cheering her on. I see both black men and black women cheer her on. I am always happy to see a black woman succeed and do something great. At the same time I see nothing wrong with calling out a black woman who talks reckless, is a c00n, or is just doing some outright trifling shyt.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
A lot of the trifling black women want to be called out.
But most black men won't say shyt out of fear of not getting sex.

The problem is not trifling black women. They exist and they are out here acting a fool. The problem is that the term "black women" seems to have become synonymous with trifling.

This thread proves it. How could a positive thread about respecting black women turn into rants about trifling whores? Who said anything about low class women in the OP?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
:russell:it's rare that a bw has any respect maybe like 5% on the earth. cant make blanket statement

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Black women are the most educated people in this country and the fastest growing business owners. Stop putting us down. Black women are not asexual, having children all by ourselves. Black men should do right by the women they lay up with and impregnant.

Black women always flaunting that education. Masters degret won't get you a decent man.:francis:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Calling out the bullshyt they do is not disrepect.
The way in which you do it can be though.
Sounds like you tryna start a battle up in herrr . Who's telling black women what they need to do and not do ? @ them
@agnosticlady would be the perfect example which is ironic seeing as how she's a black female (:mjlol:).
The problem is not trifling black women. They exist and they are out here acting a fool. The problem is that the term "black women" seems to have become synonymous with trifling.

This thread proves it. How could a positive thread about respecting black women turn into rants about trifling whores? Who said anything about low class women in the OP?
Exactly there are so many people on here who clearly hate black women. Seems as though any and EVERY thread on black women turns into them being called names, and posters saying what black women should and shouldn't be doing. No one on here is as critical of black men as they are black women. No one.