Respect our black women

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The way in which you do it can be though.

@agnosticlady would be the perfect example which is ironic seeing as how she's a black female (:mjlol:).

Exactly there are so many people on here who clearly hate black women. Seems as though any and EVERY thread on black women turns into them being called names, and posters saying what black women should and shouldn't be doing. No one on here is as critical of black men as they are black women. No one.

It is so obvious that you want to be a black woman. If you wish hard enough maybe your dream will come to true.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The problem is not trifling black women. They exist and they are out here acting a fool. The problem is that the term "black women" seems to have become synonymous with trifling.

This thread proves it. How could a positive thread about respecting black women turn into rants about trifling whores? Who said anything about low class women in the OP?

Postive black women are respected so it does not need to be a thread saying respect black women.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Postive black women are respected so it does not need to be a thread saying respect black women.
I disagree. In a world that constantly shyts on black women (in general) I don't see the problem with reminding people, every now and then, to respect black women. Even on here there is little distinction between when people are talking about black women as a collective, and "hood rat" black women. It all gets lost in the hateful misogynistic-fueled vitriol.

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

That's your opinion.

Obviously there is not enough respect if a thread with the words "black women" in it automatically jumps to rants about ratchets. If you feel that positive women are respected, then you would have assumed that is whom this thread was talking about.

Black women should not be seen as ratchet by default until they prove otherwise. Therefore there was no need to take this discussion in that direction unless the parties involved have their own issues and internal hatred to deal with.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's your opinion.

Obviously there is not enough respect if a thread with the words "black women" in it automatically jumps to rants about ratchets. If you feel that positive women are respected, then you would have assumed that is whom this thread was talking about.

Black women should not be seen as ratchet by default until they prove otherwise. Therefore there was no need to take this discussion in that direction unless the parties involved have their own issues and internal hatred to deal with.

Did you even read the og post?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Black women are the most educated people in this country and the fastest growing business owners. Stop putting us down. Black women are not asexual, having children all by ourselves. Black men should do right by the women they lay up with and impregnant.

The largest college demographic is White women....:martin:

And what are the sistas getting degrees in? Psychology?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I disagree. In a world that constantly shyts on black women (in general) I don't see the problem with reminding people, every now and then, to respect black women. Even on here there is little distinction between when people are talking about black women as a collective, and "hood rat" black women. It all gets lost in the hateful misogynistic-fueled vitriol.

So tired of seeing anything related to this topic, so Ima try to get to the source:

On here of course there are cats that take bashing overboard, but those are a minority. It's hard not to say something about modern bw because of what many brehs experienced growing up to now. The only time brehs are justified in wildin' out about the topic is when certain women can't own up to shyt. The #1 most rage inducing thing (and sometimes only thing) going against many women is an inability to take blame for virtually anything. Forget any other shyt black men are saying about women. That right there underpins the loudest 'misogynistic' arguments. Of course there are plenty of women who get how things are and know what steps to take to achieve 'success', but in this case the majority is ruling same as men but with more disastrous effects:yeshrug:

All this is a direct result of our currently twisted culture though. Somewhere in the 70's-90's, (Dawn of welfare/gangsta rap) our culture got raped and the effects are apparent.:mjcry: Reiterating the above, welfare raped us economically/harmed the family and the commercialization of gangsta rap coupled with the rise of the sports industry's new-age plantation system screwed us up. The way black women and men are today is a direct result of all that. We didn't go from the civil rights era and black wall street to this overnight.

No matter how educated we as individuals get, no matter what degrees or certs we gather as black men and women, as long as our culture is setup this way, the majority is going to remain in the same state. Its hangups will flood over (educated baby mothers, hyper-selfish educated brothas).

Imho, taking into account white supremacy, there's a list of ways to set us on a different path, some more impactful/required than others, but executing them?:whew:

My 2 cents:dame:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So tired of seeing anything related to this topic, so Ima try to get to the source:

On here of course there are cats that take bashing overboard, but those are a minority. It's hard not to say something about modern bw because of what many brehs experienced growing up to now. The only time brehs are justified in wildin' out about the topic is when certain women can't own up to shyt. The #1 most rage inducing thing (and sometimes only thing) going against many women is an inability to take blame for virtually anything. Forget any other shyt black men are saying about women. That right there underpins the loudest 'misogynistic' arguments. Of course there are plenty of women who get how things are and know what steps to take to achieve 'success', but in this case the majority is ruling same as men but with more disastrous effects:yeshrug:

All this is a direct result of our currently twisted culture though. Somewhere in the 70's-90's, (Dawn of welfare/gangsta rap) our culture got raped and the effects are apparent.:mjcry: Reiterating the above, welfare raped us economically/harmed the family and the commercialization of gangsta rap coupled with the rise of the sports industry's new-age plantation system screwed us up. The way black women and men are today is a direct result of all that. We didn't go from the civil rights era and black wall street to this overnight.

No matter how educated we as individuals get, no matter what degrees or certs we gather as black men and women, as long as our culture is setup this way, the majority is going to remain in the same state. Its hangups will flood over (educated baby mothers, hyper-selfish educated brothas).

Imho, taking into account white supremacy, there's a list of ways to set us on a different path, some more impactful/required than others, but executing them?:whew:

My 2 cents:dame:

I don't understand how you can say that when everything, on this site, gets blamed on black women. Black women have literally been blamed for the downfall of the black community on here. I never see a poster say, "you know what black men? we've really dropped the ball as far as protecting black woman. Change starts with us!!" I never see that. Its always, "well if black women would choose better men then everything would be better." I just find it hypocritical for you to say that when I see so much of the blame being put on black women rather than on us, as black men. No true protector/provider blames "his" issues on "his" women. He takes responsibility.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I don't understand how you can say that when everything, on this site, gets blamed on black women. Black women have literally been blamed for the downfall of the black community on here. I never see a poster say, "you know what black men? we've really dropped the ball as far as protecting black woman. Change starts with us!!" I never see that. Its always, "well if black women would choose better men then everything would be better." I just find it hypocritical for you to say that when I see so much of the blame being put on black women rather than on us, as black men. No true protector/provider blames "his" issues on "his" women. He takes responsibility.

That's why I said its a minority of cats on here that do that hardline shyt. A vocal minority but still a minority. And men are called out for doing dumb shyt just as much as women here. To be honest, that bit right there about not being able to take blame isn't just a black phenomenon:francis:. But white issues are magnified x10 on us like I said. To be honest, on the black man's side of things, when we are able to cut out those parts of our culture that are crippling us It will def be on the brothas to get our overall economic game up. That part I can agree with you on. But plenty of brothas are already doing that, but its our culture that often determines what they do after they make it.