Respect our black women

Daps
Its a black woman who climbed that flag pole.
Its a black woman who grabbed that mic.
Its a black woman who refused to put out a cigarette.
Its a black girl who stood up for herself at a pool party.
Its a black girl arrested yesterday in Ferguson.
It was a black woman who stayed in the front of that bus

most importantly it was a black woman that gave birth to us

Stop telling black women what THEY need to do or not do. They are constantly on the front lines

Last edited:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Girl you live in a free country, you can do whatever you want to do :comeon: i don't see what's your point unless you want some attention:sas2:

Daps
I saw that on facebook and posted it (couldnt post the link), I know that we are all here for entertainment and the jokes, but I can sense that a lot of black posters on this site have a serious issue with black woman and dislike them for whatever reason. One thing that I can say is that they really do always have our backs and will stand up for us anytime.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Its a black woman who climbed that flag pole.
Its a black woman who grabbed that mic.
Its a black woman who refused to put out a cigarette.
Its a black girl who stood up for herself at a pool party.
Its a black girl arrested yesterday in Ferguson.
Stop telling black women what THEY need to do or not do. They are constantly on the front lines

Sounds like you tryna start a battle up in herrr . Who's telling black women what they need to do and not do ? @ them

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I saw this on facebook and posted it (couldnt post the link), I know that we are all here for entertainment and the jokes, but I can sense that a lot of black posters on this site have a serious issue with black woman and dislike them for whatever reason.

fukk out of here with that. I knew this thread had an ulterior motive to push that stupid myth.