Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I got that shyt out the way quick before my replays, pistol method is the best method
Yeah folks were sayin either handgun or do knife if you get masamune. So I've just been doing the handgun.

village 2 definitely took a few tries..

castle 2 wasn't that bad once I got past the 1st stage. Got a SS or SSS (I forget but one of those) on the 4th try.

Gonna hopefully knock out this shyt tonight.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Mad Village 2 was way easier then Factory :wow:

Finished my knife run and it's plat'ed :wow:

Really enjoyed the game, but now its truly done.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I did mad village s rank first time, that second factory was some bullshyt tho lol
complete bullshyt lol

it's like you gotta get that combo up as high as hell on that first stage of factory.. but then if ya do you don't really need to bother much with the 2nd stage

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Credits rolling. Game overall is great but the experience is hurt by 4 out of the 5 main boss fights being uninspired as hell. I really enjoyed the last couple hours of the game and the final boss finally offered a decent challenge. It took me a few tries to get her patterns down and gauge the range of each attack.
To me, the game nailed a few things: graphics, sound design, enemy variety and design, UI, overall map layout, overall gameplay, and the story was VERY entertaining.
I honestly am only knocking points off for the boss fights which were visually impressive but offered the least amount of excitement gameplay wise.
I definitely see myself beating this game AT LEAST one more time before setting it aside for a while.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just started last night, game is FIRE. I see it as a mix of RE7 and RE4. IMO, the actiony elements work better here. I just got out of the castle and it was fun as hell. The Ray Tracing is BEAUTIFUL. This is my first next gen feeling experience.

So far, my cons are:

You can't backtrack everything (why not, the game is about backtracking)

All the hype about Lady Dimitrescu, only for her only being a cog in the story.

If the other sections are as least as good as the castle, this is going to be mad fun:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:blessed: RE8 was fantastic. doll house was scary. ending had me like :gucci:

what was umbrella logo doing there :jbhmm:

? :skip:
The umbrella logo was explained in the text, especially in the books you find in Miranda’s lab.
And you really should put that last part in spoiler tags

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Collect the last 2 masks
Beat the last sister at the end and show a glimpse of Big mama milky final form

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've never played an RE game so I kind of wanna beat one just as some bucket list shyt. Resident Evil 7 is free on Stadia Pro and I know there's some story continuity between 7 and 8 so what do y'all think brehs, should I try my hand at 7 first and if I like it go straight into 8?:lupe:

I saw this little mini doc a few days ago and found it to be super interesting. Sounds like QA lit they ass up after playing the earlier versions of the game:lolbron:

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
so what do y'all think brehs, should I try my hand at 7 first and if I like it go straight into 8?:lupe:

No. RE7 is not a top 3 RE game. The first half of the game is classic status, but the second half is trash.

If you've never played any of them, play the Resident Evil 2 remake first. I think it's under $20 now and it's the best in the whole series in my opinion.

If you are open to playing retro games, the original RE from the 90s is still good.