Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it a week ago.

And I’ma say it. It’s a Top Tier Resident Evil game
Up there with RE 4 and RE 2 Remake.

A lot of y’all are down on the Factory level but I fukked with it. It ended right before It started to drag a bit long.

The ending was Fire too and let’s be real, most Resident Evil games goes batshyt towards the end. People tend to forget how Campy RE4 was.

While on the topic of RE4. I wouldn’t call the first part of this game a RE4 ripoff. But it seems more like a compliment/Build up to the RE4 Remake they’re working on (which is the worst kept gaming secret ever. We all know it’s coming)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished it a week ago.

And I’ma say it. It’s a Top Tier Resident Evil game
Up there with RE 4 and RE 2 Remake.

A lot of y’all are down on the Factory level but I fukked with it. It ended right before It started to drag a bit long.

The ending was Fire too and let’s be real, most Resident Evil games goes batshyt towards the end. People tend to forget how Campy RE4 was.

While on the topic of RE4. I wouldn’t call the first part of this game a RE4 ripoff. But it seems more like a compliment/Build up to the RE4 Remake they’re working on (which is the worst kept gaming secret ever. We all know it’s coming)

facts if there aint no 4th quarter fukkery it aint Resident Evil

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took like 6 tries but got past that Heisenberg part..
once your on the ground and can use the Stake :demonic:

Only took 1 try to get through Chris's part :whew:

Miranda ate some rounds...but again Stake:demonic:

that gun is mad satisfying to use in a room full of grunts tho, shyt had me feeling like authur Morgan :wow:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doll House had me shook and :lupe:

Honestly, the first three bosses fight kinda weak and easy but haven't fought against Heisenberg yet.

This game should be played in VR. :snoop: I don't know why and don't understand why they didn't include VR in this game?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it. Dope game and i agree with everyone about the factory. Hated backtracking and the random robots, even though they were light work for a brother like me :mjlit:

Story was really good and had a good time being able to rock with Chris for a short while. I enjoyed 7 and 8 more than any other game besides RE5 but I’m an admitted Resident Evil casual

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Man I wish Ethan could have done more trash talking when murking Lady D as a call back to when she was choking him out.

You overgrown vampire bytch!

You take my daughter. *BAM*

Chop her up into 4 pieces *BAM*

Slice my hand off *BAM*

Then you and you nasty ass daughters kidnap me and literally crucify me.*BAM*

And you got the nerve to bytch about me killing your daughters? FOH :camby: *BAM*

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man I wish Ethan could have done more trash talking when murking Lady D as a call back to when she was choking him out.

You overgrown vampire bytch!

You take my daughter. *BAM*

Chop her up into 4 pieces *BAM*

Slice my hand off *BAM*

Then you and you nasty ass daughters kidnap me and literally crucify me.*BAM*

And you got the nerve to bytch about me killing your daughters? FOH :camby: *BAM*

:scust:With her woman hands