Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For you lol
Yeah it wasn’t hard. It was just tedious. He did the same exact shyt. Run around in circles and then jumps on the roof. Repeat 5x till died. It would have been cool to fight him in his original form. And he didn’t even pop up randomly like Mr.X. He was time placed. And they literally took out all puzzles. Game should have been 40. You can easily beat in one sitting

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yeah it wasn’t hard. It was just tedious. He did the same exact shyt. Run around in circles and then jumps on the roof. Repeat 5x till died. It would have been cool to fight him in his original form. And he didn’t even pop up randomly like Mr.X. He was time placed. And they literally took out all puzzles. Game should have been 40. You can easily beat in one sitting

All this game needed was the puzzles, backtracking, more streets so you can run into nemesis like Mr X and Jill in the RPD. All they had to do.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this game needed was the puzzles, backtracking, more streets so you can run into nemesis like Mr X and Jill in the RPD. All they had to do.
And probably like 2 more locations. Re2 is like 3-4 times longer then this game. But still a good game nonetheless

edit I didn’t see you say RPD part. So one more would have been nice

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
And probably like 2 more locations. Re2 is like 3-4 times longer then this game. But still a good game nonetheless

I never played the original re3, so I was looking forward to Jill in the RPD, the clock tower, nemesis being a challenge but ended up disappointed with this remake. it's 7/10. I originally gave it a 8 but after some time now, it definitely didn't deserve it's rating I gave it before.

A Jill scenario In the RPD with nemesis chasing her had the potential to actually save this game.

Humanoid nemesis was terrifying then he transformed and it didn't feel like I was playing re3 anymore lol

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never played the original re3, so I was looking forward to Jill in the RPD, the clock tower, nemesis being a challenge but ended up disappointed with this remake. it's 7/10. I originally gave it a 8 but after some time now, it definitely didn't deserve it's rating I gave it before.

A Jill scenario In the RPD with nemesis chasing her had the potential to actually save this game.

Humanoid nemesis was terrifying then he transformed and it didn't feel like I was playing re3 anymore lol
Yeah I don’t play it either I was too young. But we all watched my Big Bro play all the re1-4 originally. And the original was much more terrifying. Nemesis was EVERYWHERE. Busting doors open and shyt. And you get to fight him in front of the precinct in his original form. Much more intimidating then that stupid spider he turns into. This game felt more like last of us then a resident evil game. And their was a few parts removed from the game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
@DaddyFresh

Carlos in the RPD shouldn't have even been a part in this game

it should've been Jill in the RPD

she walks to the RPD gates, encounters zombie Brad, kills him and gets the ID card. She goes to the front counter and sees Marvin on the cameras walking through the halls near stars office. Camera cuts to Marvin in pain saying he can't believe it happened to Brad (implying Brad bit him instead of us seeing it)

Back to Jill in gameplay, makes her way to the ammo storage room, gets items, heads up to the showers and BOOM Nemesis breaks through(instead of Carlos C4), you have to backtrack and run to the east of the station as you evade nemesis. more puzzles etc, you head back to the STARS area where nemesis smashed through the shower walls and meet Marvin and talk, she leaves to the front of the RPD outside and nemesis sneaks her with a tendril and poisons her (like In the clock tower boss) Carlos and Tyrell show up in time, Tyrell carries her to the hospital as Carlos fights him.

would've been waaaaay better

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DaddyFresh

Carlos in the RPD shouldn't have even been a part in this game

it should've been Jill in the RPD

she walks to the RPD gates, encounters zombie Brad, kills him and gets the ID card. She goes to the front counter and sees Marvin on the cameras walking through the halls near stars office. Camera cuts to Marvin in pain saying he can't believe it happened to Brad (implying Brad bit him instead of us seeing it)

Back to Jill in gameplay, makes her way to the ammo storage room, gets items, heads up to the showers and BOOM Nemesis breaks through(instead of Carlos C4), you have to backtrack and run to the east of the station as you evade nemesis. more puzzles etc, you head back to the STARS area where nemesis smashed through the shower walls and meet Marvin and talk, she leaves to the front of the RPD outside and nemesis sneaks her with a tendril and poisons her (like In the clock tower boss) Carlos and Tyrell show up in time, Tyrell carries her to the hospital as Carlos fights him.

would've been waaaaay better
Couldn’t have said it better. But I read capcom contracted this remake out to a different company? Could explain a lot

Kairi Irving

Daps
Couldn’t have said it better. But I read capcom contracted this remake out to a different company? Could explain a lot

It was rushed because the RE2 Remake team is working on RE8. the RE3 outsource team is rumored to be working on RE4 Remake....which they'll ruin.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Been did that, I used the coins from the item shop and the RAIDEN gun.

On my first play through

I had 30,000 points :krs:

I’m starting nightmare mode

I wanted to get the unlimited assault rifle but I wanted those other buffs
I don’t know if I regret yet

I ended up get the two assault coins and the recovery coin and one defense coin and the unlimited handgun

It’s easy so far quick question when I play as Carlos do I get to keep my shop buffs ?

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
On my first play through

I had 30,000 points :krs:

I wanted to get the unlimited assault rifle but I wanted those other buffs
I don’t know if I regret yet

I ended up get the two assault coins and the recovery coin and one defense coin and the unlimited handgun

It’s easy so far quick question when I play as Carlos do I get to keep my shop buffs ?

For Carlos the items should be in the item box

After my hardcore run (1st playthrough) I bought Jill outfit, Crafting companion and her OG pistol for nightmare run.

At the middle of the inferno run I bought all the coins and the raiden gun, final boss nemesis was impossible without it

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
For Carlos the items should be in the item box

After my hardcore run (1st playthrough) I bought Jill outfit, Crafting companion and her OG pistol for nightmare run.

At the middle of the inferno run I bought all the coins and the raiden gun, final boss nemesis was impossible without it

You can buy stuff in the middle of game
:lupe: