Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played this yet but from what I've been reading this was rushed out too early and could've been longer.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The last boss is a joke mr x was epic in the last game and the goo monster on the train

The first few times I thought the dodge mechanic was the big key that you had to dodge him as you push for the rail gun like a martial arts movie where the move the guy was practicing was the big key to win but nope

Turns out you can knock him down and get a free push :beli:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They gave us a classic, and a generally good game they made back to back, less than a year apart. We should've expected this.

Why should we of expected a mediocre game after they gave us 3 amazing games back to back? (Monster Hunter/RE2/DMC5)

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why should we of expected a mediocre game after they gave us 3 amazing games back to back? (Monster Hunter/RE2/DMC5)

No. But, it should've tempered our expectations with an abbreviated development.

It's not a great remake.

It's a disappointment. But, the fact most people's complaints stem around the price and length speaks to it not being a horrible game.

Some people willing to say "Maybe two hours more, it'd love it."

My biggest issue is the pace and the way everything feels like a set piece. Game looks great, the "action" orient isn't bad. Looks just as good as Remake 2. I love the characters and settings.

Nemisis should've been better. I get it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if capcom would have waited and polished it up more. They could have dropped it this October/November with an enhanced patch for ps5 and series x.

It would probably be a classic instead of that obviously rushed out the door title we got.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if capcom would have waited and polished it up more. They could have dropped it this October/November with an enhanced patch for ps5 and series x.

It would probably be a classic instead of that obviously rushed out the door title we got.
Agreed, it was still good, just nothing amazing and had nowhere the amount of love the 2 remake had put into it, adding another couple hours worth of gameplay with the Clocktower and park would have helped in a big way imo

also The nemesis boss outside the clocktower should of been the version from the original game, where the top of his coat is gone and the tentacles are bursting through his body, not sure why they made us fight the dog version twice

Last edited: