Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the game has a difficulty higher than hardcore

and a trophy for completing in less than 2 hours, looks like those length rumours are true

I know a scenario in R2 was easily completed in under 2 hours if you knew what you were doing, but just to put it in perspective, the time requirement for the trophy on RE2 was 2 and a half hours on hardcore

Last edited:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
If anyone wants to see the intro for the game, check it. It's fire. Reminds me of MGSV. Not looking at anything else til the 3rd.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone wants to see the intro for the game, check it. It's fire. Reminds me of MGSV. Not looking at anything else til the 3rd.

1:00 minute in and that intro hitting way too close to home right now :merchant:

I called this in early March. The release of this game would almost be too eerie to play given the current social climate.

This is my favorite series of all time but playing this right now...doesn't feel like much of an "escape".

RE2 broke me out of the mundane nature of work/daily life. Im about to be locked up in my crib on governor's orders so this one's hitting a little different right now

Last edited: