Resident Evil 2 Remake is the greatest survival horror game ever made... and it's not really close brehs.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
RE2 & RE4 remake continue to show just how lazy and greedy Capcom was when it came to the RE3 remake. We could've had that 2Pac 3peat, instead we got the Def Jam trilogy with RE3 being the Def Jam Icon of the series.:hhh:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I don't think RE3 was THAT bad breh damn :russ:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
RE2 & RE4 remake continue to show just how lazy and greedy Capcom was when it came to the RE3 remake. We could've had that 2Pac 3peat, instead we got the Def Jam trilogy with RE3 being the Def Jam Icon of the series.:hhh:

So you saying Def Jam can redeem themselves with the 4th installment like Capcom is about to with RE 4?

giphy.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

The 2 team worked on 4 and they handed off 3 elsewhere

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea they did that to keep you Rambos from running and gunning (and yall found a way to STILL do it ol speed running ass nikkas). Immerse yourself in the damn game and sit down somewhere.
It's a bad mechanic no matter how u slice it. And I like more slow paced atmospheric horror games so I'm def not run and gun. RE2 Remake is def a better game than the OG RE4.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's a bad mechanic no matter how u slice it. And I like more slow paced atmospheric horror games so I'm def not run and gun. RE2 Remake is def a better game than the OG RE4.

You cap I know you a run and gunner. I can tell by how you type. You in hurry to get your shyt off.