Resident Evil 2 Remake is the greatest survival horror game ever made... and it's not really close brehs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
RE7 in VR is the best imo.

That game was my first time experiencing VR and it gave me a similar feeling to my first time playing Mario 64 coming from snes and Genesis.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
So this was only $9.99 on the PS store. I played RE like one time back in the day on PS1.

Never really got into the franchise.

So far this game is really good. I’m mad that I never played it back in the day.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Who agrees? Leon's chapter is one of the best the series has done, and Mercenaries was the shyt. There's a reason RE7 has been on sale damn near every month a year after its release. :mjlol:

RE 7 is mild Taco Bell sauce. Cool atmosphere but everything else sucks. Especially the enemy design like wtf is this lazy ass shyt? Even the boss fights sucked.

Superstar
Daps
RE 7 is mild Taco Bell sauce. Cool atmosphere but everything else sucks. Especially the enemy design like wtf is this lazy ass shyt? Even the boss fights sucked.

It took me a while to really get into it. I would start go play something else and forget about it for months. I enjoyed the house and basement sections but the greenhouse and all that got old, once I figured out I could just run and gun through everything.

I also didn’t enjoy the themed bosses. It wasn’t terrible but I didn’t really care about the new characters.

Personally, if I was Ethan, I would have charged Mia to the game. I know I’M NOT bout to wander into some random redneck swamp mansion over some p*ssy.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It took me a while to really get into it. I would start go play something else and forget about it for months. I enjoyed the house and basement sections but the greenhouse and all that got old, once I figured out I could just run and gun through everything.

I also didn’t enjoy the themed bosses. It wasn’t terrible but I didn’t really care about the new characters.

Personally, if I was Ethan, I would have charged Mia to the game. I know I’M NOT bout to wander into some random redneck swamp mansion over some p*ssy.

Game looses steam when you reach the shipwreck.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I had more fun w/ Alien: Isolation. I don't think any survival horror game ever made me feel that immersed and anxious. Amanda wasn't a trained soldier or a space marine & everything on that station wanted her dead. RE2 is by far the smoothest & well paced survival horror game I have ever played, though. It never overstayed its' welcome & the gameplay was almost flawless.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
RE4 goated

RE2Remake is fire too tho :wow:

period-thats-it.gif