Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

BBG

Superstar
Daps
it's not exactly easy to just move to another state
Lol right? shyt I just moved here a lil over a year ago. Majority of people from here I've met hate it here :snoop:everybody killing my vibe. I bought property down here and mfs talking about is gonna be an earthquake the whole state gonna be underwater etc etc I'm like :francis: coulda just stayed home dodging bullets in the field, shyt I'd rather get shot than drown any day.

For the record I don't believe that shyt is happening in any of our lifetimes but it damn sure doesn't feel good to hear all this negativity right after buying a place to live down here smfh. I think the natives here just too damn spoiled and don't realize how awful it is living in a freezer 7 months out of the year, EVERY YEAR OF YOUR LIFE

fukk it gimmie a boat I'll be iight

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
970652-CE-C9-CD-4-AE5-918-F-3181-CFB5-A865.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ableist, what the hell does that even mean
Chatgpt says:
An ableist term is a word or phrase that perpetuates ableism or reflects a negative or derogatory view towards individuals with disabilities. These terms can reinforce stereotypes, stigmatize disabled people, or belittle their experiences. It is important to avoid using ableist language and instead choose inclusive and respectful alternatives. Examples of ableist terms include slurs or derogatory words used to insult or demean disabled individuals. It is crucial to promote a language that respects and values the dignity and worth of all individuals, regardless of their abilities.

I asked them for examples and lame was on there :mjlol:
28a6080e7cd3829bcb2c53c6a6b40568.png

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Chatgpt says:
An ableist term is a word or phrase that perpetuates ableism or reflects a negative or derogatory view towards individuals with disabilities. These terms can reinforce stereotypes, stigmatize disabled people, or belittle their experiences. It is important to avoid using ableist language and instead choose inclusive and respectful alternatives. Examples of ableist terms include slurs or derogatory words used to insult or demean disabled individuals. It is crucial to promote a language that respects and values the dignity and worth of all individuals, regardless of their abilities.

I asked them for examples and lame was on there :mjlol:
28a6080e7cd3829bcb2c53c6a6b40568.png
Wait invalid is a slur now???

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait invalid is a slur now???
I guess so, I only ever remember hear it being used when talking about disabilities in old ass movies.

With how Era/that user handling shyt though. They would have a problem with saying "That answer is invalid" or "You are letter your hate blind you to the truth" :mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
it's not exactly easy to just move to another state
stuck ≠ difficult

if you think it being hard is the reason you cant do it then you probably not doing a whole lot of things u wanna do. U can set up a 5 year plan to get yourself out of Daytona Beach :martin: