Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They banned use of the Bugs bunny florida gif :dead:

This is in a thread about the NAACP's travel advisory on Florida
87a71967331574f9345fe7ebcced98c9.png

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I used to be befuddled by reseteras actions simetimes and over moderation.

But sooner you start realizing its primarily a lgbtq, feminine forum; the more it makes sense.

Just a bunch of gay dudes, trans, and girls in one spot tbh.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bwahahahaha

Hilarious.
Funny thing is, it seems like stuff like this happened because of the anti trans stuff passed in FL. That forum makes sideways comments about Texas and other southern states when it comes to race/gun stuff thats on the same level as that gif, but nothing is said.

I used to be befuddled by reseteras actions simetimes and over moderation.

But sooner you start realizing its primarily a lgbtq, feminine forum; the more it makes sense.

Just a bunch of gay dudes, trans, and girls in one spot tbh.
It made sense once I saw how certain topics like stuff dealing with race was handled more loosely compared to stuff dealing with trans/gay rights.
Just like cyberpunk being banned/contained to one thread because of the trans stuff, but nothing on devs like the Kingdom Come owner/studio head who are racists.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Funny thing is, it seems like stuff like this happened because of the anti trans stuff passed in FL. That forum makes sideways comments about Texas and other southern states when it comes to race/gun stuff thats on the same level as that gif, but nothing is said.

It made sense once I saw how certain topics like stuff dealing with race was handled more loosely compared to stuff dealing with trans/gay rights.
Just like cyberpunk being banned/contained to one thread because of the trans stuff, but nothing on devs like the Kingdom Come owner/studio head who are racists.
Oh yeah, that shyt pissed me off.

Or when jon majors was first accused, and they were completely on a witch hunt for the dude, but I couldnt help but wonder why they were supposedly so woke, but not sensative at all to the history of black men being falsely accused of rape etc.

A bunch of white kids at the end of the day.
Still largely insensitve to our shyt.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They banned use of the Bugs bunny florida gif :dead:

This is in a thread about the NAACP's travel advisory on Florida
87a71967331574f9345fe7ebcced98c9.png
What the fukk is wrong with these weirdos. It almost seems like some sort of social experiment. Goddamn I’m glad I’m no longer on there.