Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it's hilarious. and I used to live in Florida
That's cool. I don't think it should be banned even though I think the belief it represents is stupid. I don't know how anybody Black can still post/read that cesspool, though. They'll ban everything but their racist members.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think the belief it represents is stupid
what belief is that? to me it just means Florida did some dumb shyt. the gif been around for a minute, but it's even more fitting now with all these DeSantis shenanigans

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Whole forum needs therapy. Do they have have a wiki for bannrd terms? Shyt is an elder scrolls length at this point
That's the funny shyt. They dont want to make a list where all the banned stuff is listed because they are afraid of repercussions or some bullshyt like that from outside ppl/media. When the Hogwarts Legacy discussion was banned, sites like IGN and stuff ran stories about it. So it seems it's a play to lessen that. Then apparently some ppl were sending death threats/harassing mods. The thing is........shyt will get out anyway. Besides if your reasoning is "just", it shouldnt matter who runs stories about it.

This is why the poster asked "will this be posted anywhere else", because there is no place you can see a list of banned topics, sources, etc.
70d461b3dc71e92e5581d4d8eb51d8b9.png

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I be seeing Nas smileys on boards and discords that ain't got shyt to do with hip hop like why is this shyt here?:why:
I know about the Nas smiley being over at KTT/KTT2 as they mention on shouting this site out when it came to smileys.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
how are you stuck in Florida :what:

Imagine claiming to be stuck in Florida and being offended by a bugs bunny cartoon cutting it off from the rest of the United States. Like, damn lighten up.

Every state gets their own shyt. You gotta walk on egg shells about damn near everything on that site, idk how people post there

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Someone should hack that site and post this gif so it's the only thing they see when they go there because they need to see it and really think about it:

giphy.gif