Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What's funny about the Hogwarts Legacy/Keef video is that he basically called their asses out and they don't like it, plus with all those people who were in the Steam group playing the game while they're suppose to boycott the game. The site been getting called out and made fun of because they become the same people they hate, but instead of acknowledge it and do better, they quadruple down.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
What's funny about the Hogwarts Legacy/Keef video is that he basically called their asses out and they don't like it, plus with all those people who were in the Steam group playing the game while they're suppose to boycott the game. The site been getting called out and made fun of because they become the same people they hate, but instead of acknowledge it and do better, they quadruple down.
Thats the shyt that kills me they will have threads about whatever console maker using child slaves or some shyt and why its such a horrible thing but then continue to buy/play/discuss said consoles, or a company like Blizzard having rampant sexual assualt and shyt like that and still continue to buy/play/discuss those games but then when it comes to Harry Potter now you shouldn't buy/play/discuss anything related to that because the creator doesn't kiss your ass. Then they swear they some moral authority on top of all this shyt with their hypocritical asses.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Thats the shyt that kills me they will have threads about whatever console maker using child slaves or some shyt and why its such a horrible thing but then continue to buy/play/discuss said consoles, or a company like Blizzard having rampant sexual assualt and shyt like that and still continue to buy/play/discuss those games but then when it comes to Harry Potter now you shouldn't buy/play/discuss anything related to that because the creator doesn't kiss your ass. Then they swear they some moral authority on top of all this shyt with their hypocritical asses.
Not to mention the nonsense with Cyberpunk, they sexualized straight and gay men, straight and gay women, androids and even cars in the game but trans was just too much, how dare they! They want to be treated equally but don't want to be treated equally.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Even bigger irony is Saudi Arabia literally owns like 10% of Nintendo. So, all these sales Zelda and switch OLED are making are funding a government that will literally throw the type of people that they are claiming to protect off a cliff.

LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) people in Saudi Arabia face severe repression and legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents.
Penalty: Capital punishment, life imprisonment, flogging, fines, and deportation;

Saudi Government :hula: JK Rowling

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think someone once said that they believe Resetera is really a right wing site that parodies the far left extremist because of how batshyt insane their rules are. I think that person might not be that far off.:jbhmm:
uhywklj6cdke.jpg

They're this comic.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Now they're over there complaining about having to earn costumes in SF6 and Cammy's costume:dead:
Good thing Capcom learned their mistakes with SF5, saw how SNK ignored the complaints about fan service in KOF14 and gave the people what they wanted. Which was PAWGY's cheeks and Juri's feet :wow: