Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:russ: Still 3 weeks until the game come out. 60 pages for a demo thread.

IMG-2046.jpg
Getting spicy πŸ‘€

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I love how there isn't a (real) woman there to actually give her point of view, then again if an actual woman revealed herself there, it would only be a matter of time before she is banned, they are disgusted by women over there.
Apparently a woman did post in there that she had no problem with the game and they attacker her over her opinion or something :yeshrug:
I decided to peek into that threads last couple pages and lo and behold the only actual woman in there is like this is fine. Then these fakkits argue with her, the cognitive dissonance on display on that site needs to be studied. one of them weirdos said Eve is infantilized meanwhile they are trying mansplain to shorty why she should be mad :mjlol: The bytch is a literal murdering weapon how is she infantilized :dead:

"I liked the demo, highlights for me were the music on Eidos 7 and the boss fights. I definitely want to give the full game a go and experiment more with the equipment load-outs.

Speaking as a woman (because we are not a monolith like some are trying to imply) I don't mind "problematic" female protagonists in character action games like Nier Automata, Lollipop Chainsaw and Bayonetta, it barely even registers to me compared to the real-life misogyny I have experienced in my lifetime. You'll find that a lot of women either aren't bothered or even vibe with such designs and express that through cosplay and fan art. I don't understand why this game has to be some deep cultural battleground: we can examine and criticise media while still enjoying it."

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Wait these fukkers really putting a woman with credibility because she has a vagina on a cross, because it doesn't fit the narrative of a game that "GASP" ALLOWING WOMEN TO FEEL EMPOWERED IN NOT ONLY STRENGTH BUT LOOKS!!!!

In this era of "yass queen" and "slay!" you would think these weirdos would day one of copping the game. Then it dawned on me:

big-al-blood-in-blood-out.gif

Most of them cacs are angry within because the male demographic of the website doesn't have jiggly titties, an ass, and a vagina to begin with. Its frustration and the feeling of pain because they can't do the cosplay because it's impossible, compared to the tall jawn in Resident Evil which is an easy layup.

The feeling of crumbling defeat that they have to embrace the inner attraction of a woman. The "chuds" won the round after spinning the block with the Harry Potter shyt. Now the thread is basically a bunch of pearls clutching and fake rage, when in reality them b*stards are copping along with the exclusive digital panties of the jawn :scust: