Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They was in there doing cartwheels because you could fukk a bear in BG3 but be interested in some real life side boob is frowned upon. It's still pedos that used to be mods posting there till this day. Whole site should be on list.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
7i9oZDn.png

mbM1Yvu.png

J0QrOgL.png

aYaq26f.png

rcwdq8u.png

Boobies Baaaaaaaaaad, Bestiality Gooooooooooood. :mjlol:

these cats are embarrassments. Know they don't get no box. :scust:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i stay out them gay threads. aint ever had issues on reset cause its like going downtown. i post up where that shyt ain't prevalent or even has the opportunity to become fruity. you niccas just be all up in their shyt like how hard is it to not click or participate in a fruity discussion?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
i stay out them gay threads. aint ever had issues on reset cause its like going downtown. i post up where that shyt ain't prevalent or even has the opportunity to become fruity. you niccas just be all up in their shyt like how hard is it to not click or participate in a fruity discussion?
How is this a gay/fruity thread? :dahell:
the site's only worth is interacting with peeps in the industry. Geof Keigly from TheGameAwards replied to one of my posts for example.
Yea, some of the gaming OTs cool. I mainly lurk the PC gaming OT and NFL OTs.

Idk what was discussed in this thread before, but most of my recent posts in here have been laughing at some of the bans or rules. Like "c*nt" getting ppl banned but they dont want to like announce it as a banned word. Or how they were shytting on Usher at the superbowl but wanted some irrelevant white band instead. Or how they took down the blackfist during BHM to honor some gay/trans thing.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
the site's only worth is interacting with peeps in the industry. Geof Keigly from TheGameAwards replied to one of my posts for example.

Lots of writers and journalists I follow are on there, that's kinda my point. They like it like that, that's the culture they're trying to participate in, why are mfs on another forum crying about it endlessly. High school mentality.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lots of writers and journalists I follow are on there, that's kinda my point. They like it like that, that's the culture they're trying to participate in, why are mfs on another forum crying about it endlessly. High school mentality.
It's like the coli tried to do a forum raid and it backfired. i remember when sohh/thecoli tried to raid lipstickalley that shyt backfired too. i tried to participate but after joining and reading a couple of threads i realized those women were absolutely fukking psycho and wanted no parts.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how some dudes joking about boobies gets bans but that weirdo ass gay dude pretending to be a dog can post about dikk and all types of sexual shyt. It makes ME uncomfortable just reading it but who cares about that right:pachaha:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's like the coli tried to do a forum raid and it backfired. i remember when sohh/thecoli tried to raid lipstickalley that shyt backfired too. i tried to participate but after joining and reading a couple of threads i realized those women were absolutely fukking psycho and wanted no parts.

Internet culture has progressed to the point where almost any weirdo can find their tribe. (present company included lmao) They’re not going to prioritize our worldview in their space, it's like posters itt think Resetera is taking gaming and industry discussion hostage. Nah I've worked with those types, that's just how they see the world :yeshrug:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Internet culture has progressed to the point where almost any weirdo can find their tribe. (present company included lmao) They’re not going to prioritize our worldview in their space, it's like posters itt think Resetera is taking gaming and industry discussion hostage. Nah I've worked with those types, that's just how they see the world :yeshrug:
That's not necessarily accurate as lots of devs have been "exposed" and banned from being mentioned because of their politics not aligning with Era.

A lot of creative media leans left and progressive, and a lot of folks are scared to share anything to the contrary for fear of backlash. Look at the ways people like Chris Pratt and The Rock are treated and made out to be fascists for no reason other than they might be slightly conservative on some issues. Yet they still work regularly

Japanese devs for example don't necessarily think that way and get a lot of shyt on there. It's really a Western, and more specifically a coastal/metropolitan thing

Aside from media guys like Jason Schreier and Keighley who plays it super safe, most of the devs on there are low level QA types with no real decision making power

Last edited: