Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm struggling to understand this. Does a dog stepping on a lawn cause damage? If the owner picks up the shyt why does it matter? Are people really sitting in their windows posted up looking for dog walkers?

What kinda bullshyt is this? :scust:I will literally slap the shyt outta somebody for letting their dumbass dog sht/piss on my lawn. Some folks value their lawn and spend hundreds and 2 to 3 years to get the perfect grass.

Maybe you live in the hood and your grass is brown, so you don't know any better.:camby:

It's not the stepping foot on the lawn, it's the shyt and piss.
1. They most likely NOT picking it up.
2. What if it's liquid shyt? They definitely not picking it up
3. Yes dog feces/urine can cause damage to the lawn. Especially if they have a certain type of grass.
4. Idk how they catching these ppl, but if someone doesnt want you in their yard, stay outta their yard. :manny:

These nikkas got nappy unkept lawns so of course they don't understand.

maxresdefault.jpg

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

lmao at some of the replies in this thread. They talking about Usher is irrelavant and said he isnt a top 10 RnB in this century, but in the same breath want ppl like The Killers, Green Day or Metalica to perform :mjlol:

I bet they were furious when Dre got the slot a few years ago :mjlol:
Lmao aren't The Killers a one hit wonder from like 15 years ago? wtf are they smoking?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
They'll ban you for the slightest of shyt. shyt ain't real life.
I got banned for two months for remarking that Hogwarts is selling crazily. That's all I said.

I didn't mention trans ish or anything, it was a sales thread and someone remarked on how Hogwarts was doing n I acknowledged it and then made my personal thoughts clear about another game.

Then like a week later was belatedly banned just for mentioning it.

They swear to promote inclusion yet treat the board like a gulag.

Tag line should be "a cell for everyone". Ish is like Animal Farm sometimes.

There really needs to be a quality forum thats inclusive yet not ridiculously heavy-handed like Resetera is.

Gaf could've been it but they leaned hard to the right after the schism.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

lmao at some of the replies in this thread. They talking about Usher is irrelavant and said he isnt a top 10 RnB in this century, but in the same breath want ppl like The Killers, Green Day or Metalica to perform :mjlol:

I bet they were furious when Dre got the slot a few years ago :mjlol:
To be fair it was only a couple of people and the rest of the thread were clowning those guys lol

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I got banned for two months for remarking that Hogwarts is selling crazily. That's all I said.

I didn't mention trans ish or anything, it was a sales thread and someone remarked on how Hogwarts was doing n I acknowledged it and then made my personal thoughts clear about another game.

Then like a week later was belatedly banned just for mentioning it.

They swear to promote inclusion yet treat the board like a gulag.

Tag line should be "a cell for everyone". Ish is like Animal Farm sometimes.

There really needs to be a quality forum thats inclusive yet not ridiculously heavy-handed like Resetera is.

Gaf could've been it but they leaned hard to the right after the schism.

Basically ResetEra