Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's who makes up Resetera, I'm not really seeing your point here. You're not owed free speech on their platform.
Sure, but the moderation is inconsistent and cliquey as hell. They're not unlike a st0rmfr0nt or any other community with a blatant agenda. That hypocrisy mixed with the hollow virtousness that they have, makes them a really easy target and kind of a big joke in places where people can simply disagree and not have groupthink

I give them props for being a great source of gaming news and I don't love the title of this thread as it leans into the negative and hateful stigmas.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Wait they really banned dudes talking about a chick flashing her tiddies at the game :what:

Man if that ain't some bytch ass shyt, then I don't know what is.

So a chick can flash for some beads, but people can't talk about it?

Man, fukk outta here :camby:
"Women are icky! But we are totally woke."

Reera mod.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lots of writers and journalists I follow are on there, that's kinda my point. They like it like that, that's the culture they're trying to participate in, why are mfs on another forum crying about it endlessly. High school mentality.
Because is fun to make fun of them, is that so hard to understand?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Sure, but the moderation is inconsistent and cliquey as hell. They're not unlike a st0rmfr0nt or any other community with a blatant agenda. That hypocrisy mixed with the hollow virtousness that they have, makes them a really easy target and kind of a big joke in places where people can simply disagree and not have groupthink

I give them props for being a great source of gaming news and I don't love the title of this thread as it leans into the negative and hateful stigmas.

Any comparison to a fascist far right forum is ridiculous if we're being real. Resetera mods and many users feel persecuted for their various identities and take a no tolerance approach, since they're human, there's gonna be blind spots and hypocrisy. It is what is.

And I disagree, it's not groupthink, you can disagree within the parameters of their values, same as here. nikkas on here are just frustrated that they aren't allowed to debate what lgbt/queer users on era consider to be non-negotiable.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
SZVe-P.gif

Came outta nowhere in this thread. :russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You can keep enjoying your faggy board, we are not judging, just don't whine about is having some fun in here.

I'm not even on there :mjlol:

So you can cry endlessly about another community, but you don't want us talking about you?:heh:

Stop being so sensitive.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's posters on that site literally living a Family Guy cutaway.

Wife left him and he's talking about he doesn't want to live anymore.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Japanese devs for example don't necessarily think that way and get a lot of shyt on there.

No they don't lol.

They give nothing but excuses for Kojima, Kayima, etc.

75-85% of that message board are weebs and if anything, they're more likely to get a defense there than catch flak. even when it comes to sexualized shyt that they supposedly hate.

They occasionally mention creepy shyt with persona but go nuts on a new game announcement. They get upset over sexual harassment and sexualization but tons are hyping stellar blade, overdose and death stranding 2. not to mention the numerous loli and avatar profile pics over there.