Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
you can't not convince me those guys aren't homos with how much they dikkride trannies

if i made a thread about an anime chick or a real woman, would i get banned?
Probably. I've seen a few ppl get banned for "boys club behavior". I think the poster had said something like someone had a nice ass or t*ts. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know multiple trans ppl and they don't be acting like them weirdos over there. I can't even get an account to troll because you need a non-free email address

They only do that to collect data, because the owner was always planning on selling the site off

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They only do that to collect data, because the owner was always planning on selling the site off
nah its a legit verification process. they're right to limit registration and prevent spam accounts from running wild. data collection in the context of preparing for sale doesn't require an email address like that

they needed active, diverse users posting and traffic. that's all really

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
nah its a legit verification process. they're right to limit registration and prevent spam accounts from running wild. data collection in the context of preparing for sale doesn't require an email address like that

they needed active, diverse users posting and traffic. that's all really
no wonder nap is never permabanned off here

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I know, I just don't hang around places were I can meet several of them/they/its :dame:
i work with a couple of transppl. i looked past personal feelings and they turned out to be aight in my book + they will engage in conversation or debate w/o playing that card. they are ppl with issues, and everybody has issues one way or another :yeshrug:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's even worse. What's really fukked up is there was no "warning" ahead of time of that post. The first dude could conceivably not know shyt about Bill Burr being "transphobic" and just was stating an honest opinion. This is what happened when he "appealed" it :dead:

Screenshot-2023-09-23-at-10-52-32-AM.png

That’s just demonic.:dead: