Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

Daps
It's deeper than that. Polling has completely bottomed out too. They just had polls up this week saying Dems are in trouble and Biden/Harris have sank the party and once again election night is here and there's no sign of that.
Polls aren't reaching younger voters (anyone under 50) and I halfway think American media just wants a horse race for ratings.

They underestimated Trump and kept giving him free coverage and he won. They've over corrected and assume the GOP will win every race but they've mostly lost continuously since Trump won.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My purple suburban township in PA became completely blue: school board, supervisor, and auditor. And mail in voting is up. And the governor signed a law to start automatic voter registration.

Dark Brandon is fukn up (immigration/Israel) but I wouldn't count him out.

So,what do you think about TLR and the black conservative base?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.
SM isnt a real place

Daps
My purple suburban township in PA became completely blue: school board, supervisor, and auditor. And mail in voting is up. And the governor signed a law to start automatic voter registration.

Dark Brandon is fukn up (immigration/Israel) but I wouldn't count him out.
People always say this shyt but none of hte numbers support the argument that Biden is "fukking up" on immigration unless of course you believe we should be doing wholesale slaughter of any immigrants who show up at our borders

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Good.

I pray this MAGA bullshyt is going in the shytcan of history.

Since Trump won the 2016 election we have been in Bizarro World. Hopefully common sense is returning.
Yes we need to go back to imperialist Middle East wars, corporate expansion, larger government, less rights. Let’s get back to that breh breh :wow:

Y’all were really asleep until 2016:mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So,what do you think about TLR and the black conservative base?

TLR people are basically “conservative/republican” out of spite not like they have any actual ideas

Then you have some run off Bernie Sanders stans who still mad about 2020/2016 who look at Trump as a equalizer and revenge fantasy against the everyday Democrats who for some reason they hold my ire for then maga trash and the cac right

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yes we need to go back to imperialist Middle East wars, corporate expansion, larger government, less rights. Let’s get back to that breh breh :wow:

Y’all were really asleep until 2016:mjlol:

You are a Black man talking about "less right" when conservative crackers want to lock up ass many Black men as possible.

You MAGA dikk suckers are scum :scust: