Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because people are sick of Israel being the 51th state.. because it's obviously genocide encouraged by Netanyahu and supported by the Biden administration, because 10% of black americans are or were Muslim, because people want our $ to stay here to actually benefit Americans, because Israel funds abortions, because many people dgaf about foreign policy, because the displaced Palestinians will somehow end up here.... etc etc..
There’s no world that exist where American doesn’t support Israel.

It makes no sense for this to go in your decision of Voting when American democracy and liberties are at stake

Daps
Because the topic of voter suppression stops every Black Republican argument dead in its tracks
This 100%.

Democrats might do nothing but they AT LEAST will defend your right to vote for whoever you want.

GOP doesn't want us voting at all.

Not voting doesn't hurt rich white people. Whether they get elected or not, they'll be fine. It only hurts us. Our population is enough to hurt the Dems but that only works if the GOP is offering something tangible (they are not).

I get the idea of wanting leverage and being able to play both parties against each other but it only works if both sides actively want your vote.

GOP is too deep into white supremacy and Blacks are the only group that cannot be apart of WS. You can incorporate every other group to some extent but WS is fueled by anti-Blackness more than anything.

The real question is how does the Evangelical right wing that supports Jews mesh with the Nazi right wing that hates Jews? Doesn't feel like anyone has attacked that fault line yet.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
now it’s time for democrats to do something.
I don
This 100%.

Democrats might do nothing but they AT LEAST will defend your right to vote for whoever you want.

GOP doesn't want us voting at all.

Not voting doesn't hurt rich white people. Whether they get elected or not, they'll be fine. It only hurts us. Our population is enough to hurt the Dems but that only works if the GOP is offering something tangible (they are not).

I get the idea of wanting leverage and being able to play both parties against each other but it only works if both sides actively want your vote.

GOP is too deep into white supremacy and Blacks are the only group that cannot be apart of WS. You can incorporate every other group to some extent but WS is fueled by anti-Blackness more than anything.

The real question is how does the Evangelical right wing that supports Jews mesh with the Nazi right wing that hates Jews? Doesn't feel like anyone has attacked that fault line yet.

This bullshyt joe Biden said you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him. The second democrats don’t win they blame us.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised.

Republicans are making it clearer and clearer everyday that they only care about straight White men and would push for full scale fascism that only gives them voting/civil rights if they could.

Obviously, they can't go full mask off right now but they've alluded to it many times. There were literally conservative spokespersons on social media trying to basically claim that single women shouldn't vote, people under the age of 25 shouldn't vote, people who can't pass a civil test shouldn't vote, etc.

It's only a matter of time before one of them goes mask off and outright says that only land owning White men should vote just like in the 19th century. Just watch and wait.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Tangibabblers don't take L's, they shift goalposts. Black people need recompense but sitting on our hands won't get that shyt done. Republicans are not the answer and surprise surprise, they getting washed.
you'd think this is common sense.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.

It's almost as if there's an algorithm on these social sites that prioritizes sensationalized content :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not surprised.

Republicans are making it clearer and clearer everyday that they only care about straight White men and would push for full scale fascism that only gives them voting/civil rights if they could.

Obviously, they can't go full mask off right now but they've alluded to it many times. There were literally conservative spokespersons on social media trying to basically claim that single women shouldn't vote, people under the age of 25 shouldn't vote, people who can't pass a civil test shouldn't vote, etc.

It's only a matter of time before one of them goes mask off and outright says that only land owning White men should vote just like in the 19th century. Just watch and wait.

But bothsides thou!!!

But yeah, these Republican bozos in the south are being BLATANT with it. And I'm supposed to sit on my ass and watch these buffoons continue to take nikkaz back to Jim Crow. :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But bothsides thou!!!

But yeah, these Republican bozos in the south are being BLATANT with it. And I'm supposed to sit on my ass and watch these buffoons continue to take nikkaz back to Jim Crow. :pacspit:

But @Bunchy Carter said that you are out of touch and there is a new GOP era coming.