Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only they knew? :dahell:

They're well-aware and paying them nikkas :mjlol: sending agents to social media to tell black people not to vote is documented Republican political strategy since 2016. They even had troll farms dedicated to it. There's no "if" about it, shyt was literally a news story.
Funny enough it's always the so-called militants that fall for these white supremacists/conservative tricks

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
People always say this shyt but none of hte numbers support the argument that Biden is "fukking up" on immigration unless of course you believe we should be doing wholesale slaughter of any immigrants who show up at our borders

Immigration isn't really a "numbers" issue for black voters or most democrats. Immigration isn't gonna change polls that much when asked who you'd vote for.

The worst thing that's going to happen is that black people will decide not to go out and vote period. At the last minute. My friends and I vote in damn near every election. This is one of the first times I've gotten calls about are you still gonna vote. These are people that are engaged ND even volunteer at times. Palestine and placing immigrants in certain housing are lussing people off. Not to mention giving away zillions of dollars to Ukraine when we need services here.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Immigration isn't really a "numbers" issue for black voters or most democrats. Immigration isn't gonna change polls that much when asked who you'd vote for.

The worst thing that's going to happen is that black people will decide not to go out and vote period. At the last minute. My friends and I vote in damn near every election. This is one of the first times I've gotten calls about are you still gonna vote. These are people that are engaged ND even volunteer at times. Palestine and placing immigrants in certain housing are lussing people off. Not to mention giving away zillions of dollars to Ukraine when we need services here.
why would people not vote because of Palestine?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A lot of people (including me) aren't too happy with Biden's unconditional support of Israel given what's happening to Palestinian civilians.

I'll probably vote for him anyway though, since Trump would only be worse and Biden is still better on domestic issues.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Because people are sick of Israel being the 51th state.. because it's obviously genocide encouraged by Netanyahu and supported by the Biden administration, because 10% of black americans are or were Muslim, because people want our $ to stay here to actually benefit Americans, because Israel funds abortions, because many people dgaf about foreign policy, because the displaced Palestinians will somehow end up here.... etc etc..

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Just like when they decided to brand the ACA "Obamacare" thinking it was some "gotcha" and it backfired beautifully, repugs are going to regret the day SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade. The gift that keeps on giving.

Also, the coli told me dems are finished, it's over for Biden, repugs in a landslide...FOH