Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I just wanna state the obvious and make sure we all have the same set of facts. If you wanna disagree, be specific.

Being a Liberal means you are for liberty. Freedom. All people created equal under the law with none getting abused by the system because of their demographic, and none getting special favors because of their demographic.

Equality.

Conservative means you wish to CONSERVE the status quo. The norm. Which has been white supremacy here on this part of the planet for hundreds of years.

Not only race as a factor, but sex (m vs f), wealth, sexual orientation, religion, disability.. All those categories and more are subject to being seen as a second class citizens.

In fact, the straight white male is meant to skip to the front of EVERY line and get EVERY protection and advantage. The rest of us, pick up the scraps.

Being a Liberal is only common sense for every category besides the straight white male. Cause it's the only world where you're considered fully human. In the Conservative world you're basically a pet and you better never question the caste system.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

RepubliBreh is full-on batshyt crazy.

Just last week, Robinson had accused his opponent, incumbent City Council Member Keith Powers, who won Tuesday night's election by a nearly 50-point margin, of "coddling Hamas supporters," in a widely condemned political mailer sent to District 4 voters.

During the early morning hours of Wednesday, Robinson remained on social media, commenting "kapo" on posts made by Jewish officials and left-aligned Jewish groups — a word referring to Jews who collaborated with Nazis.

Patch asked Robinson if he wished to clarify or add anything to his post but he did not respond.

But on the website X, formerly Twitter, Robinson posted another treatise which began with what at first seemed to be an apology for using the word "Nazi."

"Perhaps Nazi was not the word," he wrote. "'Terrorists' is more fitting."

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
White MAGA mad as shyt it's not legal to lynch the opposition anymore

MAGA still mad about the outcome of the Civil War.

I'm not being facetious either, they're literally still mad about that shyt.

To the degree many of them like to have Civil War "reenactments" where the South wins :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I thought you were saying you was the the Koala Obama and you was gonna run Florida. I was so confused. :russ::mjlol::snoop:

:wow: I mean:

President_Obama_holding_a_koala_3.jpg

I got them connects :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is ultimately what it comes down to. Mind you cocksuckers on this board defend all that shyt. Garbage ass humans
They don't even have the balls to own up to it either. Let's not forget the lead up to 2022 when this forum was full of people claiming a republican red wave was going to happen specifically due to dems being insane on trans/gay/school issues. Didn't happen. And literally every election since then has also gone in favor of democrats. Hell we can go back further and talk about the SAME group of posters claiming "crime" was going to cost Biden the election in 2020.

It's clear that certain people are simply disgusted by LGBTQ stuff on a really weird level and hide their anger or insecurity by claiming they're a member of a normal, vast majority of like minded people. But normal people do not fukking care about this issue. The vast majority of Americans haven't even met a trans person. I saw one at Dominos this summer and it felt like running across a legendary Pokemon. It's becoming VERY clear that this is not the culture war rallying point republicans think it is.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What happened to Nap? Wasn't he just on this board for weeks on end posting nothing but hard right wing transphobic propaganda; cursing out anyone who doesn't agree with him that Democrats are absolutely shooting themselves in the foot and setting the stage for nothijg but electoral losses for not condemning trans rights, freedoms, and care. And yet here they are winning races, three years into a Democrat presidency, even in cactastic yee haw Kentucky?

What happened to @Bunchy Carter @Amerikan Melanin and the rest of the weirdo MAGA nikkas with their daily ZOMG NYC MIGRANTS articles, and Eric Adam's whiny pro-cop bytch ass. I thought it was "Democrats so dumb for protecting rights of immigrants. Can't wait for fascist pro-white Republicans to wash them and set things straight" or whatever white nationalist c00n shyt coli nikkas is calling pro-black nowadays.

I swear TLR nikkas are even bigger pearl clutching, simppe minded, politically inept Republican Party dikkriders than even your average cac sometimes.

Ether :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Because people are sick of Israel being the 51th state.. because it's obviously genocide encouraged by Netanyahu and supported by the Biden administration, because 10% of black americans are or were Muslim, because people want our $ to stay here to actually benefit Americans, because Israel funds abortions, because many people dgaf about foreign policy, because the displaced Palestinians will somehow end up here.... etc etc..
I can't predict the future. But one thing I do know is that in politics, memories are short and a year is a long time .

You see all these highly emotional and passionate people talking about this issue right now? I bet you by the New Year most people will be tired and bored of the Israel/hamas situation and unless something drastically changes about the situation between now and election time, it probably won't be as big a factor as some people on here claim.

People making predictions about 2024 election right now are just talking. If Trump is the nominee, I wouldnt be surprised if his usual bullshyt floods out other stories including this one.

Daps
Watch Ohio turn blue in 2024. They single handily going to end Trump and the MAGA momentum altogether, indirectly, because of stubborn outdated mentalities
Yup.

When people feel pressed and stressed, they vote Dems to fix shyt. When people are fat and happy, they vote GOP