Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

When people feel pressed and stressed, they vote Dems to fix shyt. When people are fat and happy, they vote GOP

Overturning Roe vs Wade, may have doomed the GOP's existence outside of the deep south.

The fact that Trump is bragging about a GOP victory in Mississippi is like a NYer cheering when a Dem wins in NY :heh:

Low-brow victories are not good motivators going into a major election year.

Daps
They don't even have the balls to own up to it either. Let's not forget the lead up to 2022 when this forum was full of people claiming a republican red wave was going to happen specifically due to dems being insane on trans/gay/school issues. Didn't happen. And literally every election since then has also gone in favor of democrats. Hell we can go back further and talk about the SAME group of posters claiming "crime" was going to cost Biden the election in 2020.

It's clear that certain people are simply disgusted by LGBTQ stuff on a really weird level and hide their anger or insecurity by claiming they're a member of a normal, vast majority of like minded people. But normal people do not fukking care about this issue. The vast majority of Americans haven't even met a trans person. I saw one at Dominos this summer and it felt like running across a legendary Pokemon. It's becoming VERY clear that this is not the culture war rallying point republicans think it is.
Man people can’t afford rent or groceries they don’t give a flying a fukk about who other people fukk. It’s always been dumb as fukk especially since the republicans who push this shyt don’t govern at all and just destroy the place and people are starting to pick up on that.

They have no policies other than oppressing minorities and the lgbtq community and can’t fix anything. That’s no longer a winning ticket after everyone saw how stupid the Trump presidency was

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
There’s no world that exist where American doesn’t support Israel.

It makes no sense for this to go in your decision of Voting when American democracy and liberties are at stake

Sometimes People vote or don't vote based on emotions.... I never said it made sense.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
319559323_1.gif

SN: Are those silver plated chains?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Riding the bus today I saw a white trash-looking white man wearing a dirty dusty ole red Donald Trump “MAGA” hat 😂.

I'm guessing these election results had him feeling some kind of way and needed something to restore the faith 😭.

As I stated in a thread, Republicans/GOP will continue to lose the more they take away rights and roll back laws. The more you take...the more you lose and sometimes I wonder if they're stupid or have their heads up their ass...truth be told it's a case of both.

That's why I never take these online polls, etc seriously because the polls being reported will have you thinking there's going to be a red wave/GOP rising when in reality it's the opposite. There isn't enough talk about how much Conservatives/right-wing put so much money into pushing their narratives and propaganda onto social media platforms and websites...that's why it always seems like they're “winning” people/voters over because of how much they oversaturate their presence on social media and online.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No one keeps white supremacist dikk in their mouth on this board like @Bunchy Carter

Biggest boot licking subhuman piece of shyt posting in TLR.

Remember you said Obama needs to be executed:

You can execute him and Obama while they hold hands. I hate this weird gotcha game you people try and play. They've also committed war crimes, and if someone wants to hold them accountable I'm all for it.

Remember you said you will allow White people to call you Black names at work:

His supposed net worth is like 4 million dollars. You can call me black ass (insert real name here) for that if all I have to do is skateboard

Everyone has a price. I have no problem admitting I’d let someone call me that for generational wealth for me and my family. :yeshrug:

If that makes me some kind of bytch I honestly don’t care it’s the internet and some of y’all act like that’s a crazy statement. Like I said this is capitalism you’re being degraded by having your labor taken advantage of already

For the record though I wouldn't do what say someone like Candace Owens and the rest of the black Trump people do for ANY amount of money