Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Notice they somehow acknowledged that the purpose of DEI is to offset bigotry, but they only have a problem with the DEI, not with the bigotry. :francis:

Attorney Generals who signed off on the letter:

Kansas - Kris Kobach
Alabama - Steve Marshall
Tennessee - Jonathan Skrmetti
Arkansas - Tim Griffin
Indiana - Todd Rokita
Nebraska - Mike Hilgers
Iowa - Brenna Bird
South Carolina - Alan Wilson
Kentucky - Daniel Cameron
West Virginia -Patrick Morrisey
Mississippi - Lynn Fitch
Missouri - Andrew Bailey
Montana - Austin Knudsen

Kansas AG Kris Kobach is the one who wrote the letter. In the past, he's been called "the most racist politician in America" because he has spent his entire career working towards anti-black voter suppression, radial anti-immigrant measures, and trying to normalize religious and racial profiling. I guess you can add "keeping non-white people out of the workforce" to the mix now.
Every state listed either has very few black people to begin with or was part of the confederacy.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Too many Both Side fakkits on Coli now to tag in this thread :scust:

That's why I retired my MAGA/bothsides c00n and cac list. There's just too many popping up on this site it was hard to keep it updated. @A Pimp Named Slickback been doing a damn good job keeping his feet on their bytch ass neck's though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's so much buddy buddy shyt in contracting that I don't think most states will have an issue but in these red states? You can easily see a scenario where a black company/crew/whatever wins a contract to build something in Nebraska, white company alleges preferential treatment, and then the black company's contract is taken away or delayed until they give up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about other brehs, but this is racism in the open for me and I'm okay with that :yeshrug:

At least they won't be hiring us and pretending to like it while hating us the entire time.

I don't care if we lose jobs, I'd rather us be jobless. :manny:

Question is will this embolden employers to fire black employees?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The letter - sent Thursday to Fortune 100 companies including Apple, Microsoft and Amazon

:stopitslime: Blacks are less than .02% in those companies to begin with
That’s .02% too much breh

Any way we need to really worry about the teathers and where hip-hop really originated from

That’s the real fight :wow:

Daps
Question is will this embolden employers to fire black employees?

UntimelyElatedKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Let them fire us, we don't need them. We got welfare, we'll be aight.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is it so difficult to believe there are qualified black people with decent jobs? Do they know this, or are they playing dumb because they want an excuse to hire their own?

Why folks dont care...:francis: to them we must not be worthy of being in these positions other than mediocre white folks that got in through nepotism...

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Where my bothsiders at? Notice there's no smoke for other diversity hires like Fags. All their smoke is being aimed at Black initiatives
One lesson I think we should all take from the aa case as black people, no matter what push come to shove you will be the first fired and the last hired

People cutting costs and laying people off, we the first in line, and the American gov just co-signed this shyt by dismantling aa

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I wonder how long before hating ass non-black employees start whistle blowing about "diversity hires" at these companies.
"Umm, do you work here?"
"Are you on the right floor?"
:mjpls:
The Asians will abuse this. They already doing this to a brother in NY. And the asian woman in question benefited from diversity and the hiring of poc's too is going against a brother.

If you want to see non blacks take up Klan talking points, let them feel like they lost a job to a brother

Black inferiority is entrenched in the country's culture, to where if a Black person is getting something it is a loss to everyone else. They feel it is an insult for us to do anything. Thats why they feel some type of way with this BBC obsession. Adam22 should not've gotten clout like that, but he did because everyone feels like Jason fukking his wife was an insult to all of them