Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is there a link to this? What is the point with posting news without links to the source?

Sorry, I usually link but just forgot. Come on though, you can google and get the link in seconds.

The main quote was from:

The list of state AGs who signed was from:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of us knew this was going on...let's keep it 100... why you think they was hiring nothing but asians over your black ass...:francis: also remember the email scandal where they said black folks wasnt the right "culture" for the company... you know these institutions corrupt and racist...

EDIT: Also to add shouldn't biden's DOJ open a massive investigation into this considering these Attourney Generals are making of a conspiracy to undermine an entire racial group in this country??? :mjpls:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
These inviduals want blacks exclusively in low level service and custodial work.

Anything higher is an affront to them
This is the bottom line. All other rational and arguments about other issues is to this end. Where people fail is getting caught up in the arguments and rational instead of the end goal. They will tell you its about color blindness and "merit" but if you find yourself arguing the issues on those grounds, you already lost because that is like the laser pointer to distract you from their actual goal.

Start calling them out on that. Call it what it is. Tell them that you simply want blacks in subservient and powerless positions. No if, ands, or buts about it. If you find yourself trying to explain why AA is necessary to these people, realize they already understand that. They disagree with you even being in certain classes in society whether you deserve to be there or not. They don't believe in "fairness" because that is "communism". They believe in hierarchy and your individual talents are irrelevant. You're black and you belong in the lower caste. Period. That is their thinking. If you're not operating from that framework, all your arguments are like this to them:

tenor.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about other brehs, but this is racism in the open for me and I'm okay with that :yeshrug:

At least they won't be hiring us and pretending to like it while hating us the entire time.

I don't care if we lose jobs, I'd rather us be jobless. :manny:
I'd agree if they didn't use the perfectly acceptable Affrimative Action of using US to get products and sevices hot.

That Cac that was hugged up on Lil Baby at that white party divested himself from the 76érs and opened a sports apparel company.

That's why Lil Baby was hugged up on him. Lil Baby or anyone that looks like him may never be in the C-suite but they will defenitely be in the commericals.

If they really go full separate but equal I think that Black people won't create alternatives and won't be able to pull off another Montgormery Bus Boycott

So even trying to whole Don't Buy where you can't work probably won't work. Then adding in the Cac cumming in cups and giving it to Black women will create a whole sector of confused Homer Plessy's out here.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
some people who have been calling us "victims" and "lazy" are gonna see the truth now when they release investigations of all the black resumes thrown in the trash(like what still happens today). But this time it'll be so disgusting you'll have to eat your words on that "lazy" bullshyt.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the bottom line. All other rational and arguments about other issues is to this end. Where people fail is getting caught up in the arguments and rational instead of the end goal. They will tell you its about color blindness and "merit" but if you find yourself arguing the issues on those grounds, you already lost because that is like the laser pointer to distract you from their actual goal.

Start calling them out on that. Call it what it is. Tell them that you simply want blacks in subservient and powerless positions. No if, ands, or buts about it. If you find yourself trying to explain why AA is necessary to these people, realize they already understand that. They disagree with you even being in certain classes in society whether you deserve to be there or not. They don't believe in "fairness" because that is "communism". They believe in hierarchy and your individual talents are irrelevant. You're black and you belong in the lower caste. Period. That is their thinking. If you're not operating from that framework, all your arguments are like this to them:

tenor.gif

This is something that needs reinforcement, over and over and over again.

Because I dont think we grasp this collectively.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There's no deflection, because you brought it up first, fool. Your dumbass called out both siders, and then I, a so-called "both sider" made a post saying I'm going to keep demanding stuff from the democrats, regardless of how racist the Republicans are. There's no way to explain my political strategy without bringing up the democrats, you stupid ass fukk.

@Barnett114

whats going on bro, this poster is clearly here to take heat off this shyt.

This is serious fukking shyt and black lives and livelihoods are at stake.

Get rid of this sack of shyt for the sake of decent discourse for serious topics

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Republicans make toothless threat, cry babies blame Black voters that want reparations. Same old playbook.

How the fukk is this "toothless"? :dahell:

Like one breh already said, you can be virtually assured that AA in federal contracting is dead in the water already with these three Trump appointees on the Supreme Court. They're just begging for the right case to kill it with. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens next session. Then private corporations will come next.