Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Notice they somehow acknowledged that the purpose of DEI is to offset bigotry, but they only have a problem with the DEI, not with the bigotry. :francis:

Attorney Generals who signed off on the letter:

Kansas - Kris Kobach
Alabama - Steve Marshall
Tennessee - Jonathan Skrmetti
Arkansas - Tim Griffin
Indiana - Todd Rokita
Nebraska - Mike Hilgers
Iowa - Brenna Bird
South Carolina - Alan Wilson
Kentucky - Daniel Cameron
West Virginia -Patrick Morrisey
Mississippi - Lynn Fitch
Missouri - Andrew Bailey

Montana - Austin Knudsen

Kansas AG Kris Kobach is the one who wrote the letter. In the past, he's been called "the most racist politician in America" because he has spent his entire career working towards anti-black voter suppression, radial anti-immigrant measures, and trying to normalize religious and racial profiling. I guess you can add "keeping non-white people out of the workforce" to the mix now.

Nigerians
:scust:

Daps
All you actual Black people who are serious about equality, just vote against any Republican you can. This is not THE solution. There's plenty of heroic shyt you can do besides. But go vote, then do your heroics.

All you agents: eat 101 dalmatian dikcs. Get bent. Fukc off. Et cetera

Breh you want me to eat a dog dikk? :picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you vote in a race that the Dem cant possibly win.. it costs you very little.

In my area it takes all of 30 min to vote on average.

It occurs every couple of years.

And it's free.

So if I "waste" my vote.. I have wasted very little. Cost wise.

I have taken half an hour to make a statement before.

I rap. So I have made plenty of shyt that got largely ignored. But I do it.

I've taken chicks on dates that I had less than 10% chance of smashing. Just to see. Wasn't mad that I indeed didn't get to smash.

If all of us just simply vote against the Rs then we cover that base. In some cases it helps stop the R. In some cases it's just a statement.

Either way. Make is simple. No math except

against

Republicans.

After that, go out and Black Dynamite on their asses and do all the other gangsta shyt you think can help fight racism.

Again..... That's not what I asked you specifically did i...:comeon: I said look up the entire racial makeup of those states and do the math... stop voting blindly when your ass aint getting nothing outta it...

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I believe in hiring based off who’s best for the job. But unfortunately this isn’t what that’s about and has racist intentions behind it.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
61098fb54f83b.image.jpg

Even this white woman had to say that

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Breh you want me to eat a dog dikk? :picard:

Trolls are excluded.

But true enemies: not 1

Again..... That's not what I asked you specifically did i...:comeon: I said look up the entire racial makeup of those states and do the math... stop voting blindly when your ass aint getting nothing outta it...

You're saying we're making a mistake by voting.

I am saying you cannot lose anything by casting a vote.

"Getting nothing out of it"

That's your tagline..

I "get nothing out of" posting on here and debating this kinda shyt. I do it anyway. Cause it's FREE. All I am wasting is a little time. And for me it's worth it. To tell a racist politician he ain't shyt. Or to debate you online over something so obvious.

"Getting nothing out of it" only matters when you spend $1500 or have to waste weeks months or years.

If you "get nothing out of" something that costs almost nothing... the fine. You haven't spent anything either

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
And what about all the average White people getting in over qualified Black candidates? Doesn't this open a can of worms that might actually have the opposite effect they're going for? White people are way overrepresented in executive positions and in general at these office jobs.

"Additionally, black US graduates who do work are more likely to be overqualified than other Americans."
These conservatives don't care about that. Thats the "natural order of things". They believe underqualified blacks are taking spaces from deserving whites and Asians through the DEI programs they hate.

Remember, they went after affirmative action and DEI, not legacy or "culture fit".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trolls are excluded.

But true enemies: not 1

You're saying we're making a mistake by voting.

I am saying you cannot lose anything by casting a vote.

"Getting nothing out of it"

That's your tagline..

I "get nothing out of" posting on here and debating this kinda shyt. I do it anyway. Cause it's FREE. All I am wasting is a little time. And for me it's worth it. To tell a racist politician he ain't shyt. Or to debate you online over something so obvious.

"Getting nothing out of it" only matters when you spend $1500 or have to waste weeks months or years.

If you "get nothing out of" something that costs almost nothing... the fine. You haven't spent anything either

again that's not what I specifically asked did i!?!? :stopitslime: why dont you do the fukking math and stop avoiding the fukking facts!!!

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
There are not many black people at those companies anyway. This will only scare companies from hiring anyone that's black, which I think is their plan anyway.

It is crazy that cacs think they are "losing" their country when not much has changed. Times are getting crazy man

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
again that's not what I specifically asked did i!?!? :stopitslime: why dont you do the fukking math and stop avoiding the fukking facts!!!

I think this is what they call gaslighting.

This doublespeak shyt doesn't work on me. I said plainly and clearly what I mean.

You. Try to distract and avoid the actual info that I laid out.

Read it again real slow. That's all I got for you Breh. The bulk of what I wrote is for other users. Perhaps some real Brehs who might otherwise fall for your

gaslighting

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this is what they call gaslighting.

This doublespeak shyt doesn't work on me. I said plainly and clearly what I mean.

You. Try to distract and avoid the actual info that I laid out.

Read it again real slow. That's all I got for you Breh. The bulk of what I wrote is for other users. Perhaps some real Brehs who might otherwise fall for your

gaslighting

What gaslighting??? im asking you to look up the racial makeup of these states and look at the sheer numbers!!! and your dumbass can't even do that!!! :what: what the fukk cant you do something so simple when asked? you refuse to face the truth!!!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They'll use that as an excuse to set a low ceiling.

"Google was doing everything they could to increase diversity, and they were still just 4% Black. If you are 5% Black or more than you're clearly cheating for them and need to make that job White!"

The companies don’t want to hire us.
Google is damn near 42% Asian i would argue in about 10 years its going to be mostly Asian Hispanic and white

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some cities are already giving Black people reparations because of this movement, which hasn't even been going that long. Can't be afraid to demand things from your politicians just because there's a boogeyman. Black people are the only one's voting out of fear. That's not how this is supposed to work. You're supposed to get something, not just fear losing something. The supreme court can be stacked in the Dems favor, but they have to be willing to do it, which they so far haven't been.
Any place that is getting any form of reparations are left leaning areas. Not getting that from withholding a vote and allowing conservatives to take power