Republican AGs get Republican judges to block ANOTHER student loan forgiveness program. This one has been in place for 31 years.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Clear agenda to block black access to higher education while simutaneously multiple red states eliminate child labor laws. I wonder what that could possibly be about........

But hey, presidents don't matter and both sides are exactly the same so why do anything right.

The only remedy is for Black folks to control state governments.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I was told by TLR militant scholars that judges don't matter. :manny:

People that actually give a shyt about politics: appointing liberal judges alone is a reason to vote.

TLR bothsides political strategists: JUDGES ARENT TANGIBLES!!!

*Trump-Conservative judges cancels your student loan forgiveness*

TLR bothsides political strategists: WHY DIDNT DEMOCRATS STOP THIS! fukk BIDEN! #BOTHSIDES

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A bunch of toothless, red neck, cracka states holding up the union..

Can't a big tornado or flood just send these places to the netherealm?
Florida and Texas are on borrowed time

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
hmm, i wasn’t aware of that. this must be something different. perhaps i am thinking of the forgiveness that was initiated by a record of 20 or more years of paying it off. i know a few well off white professionals who have seen their loans forgiven through something biden did.

But there aren't that many "white upper-middle class professionals" who let their student loans sit around for 20 years making payments that whole time. People who pay on loans for 20+ years and yet still have a balance to pay are disproportionately low-income and disproportionately black.

And if you're talking about Biden's original student loan forgiveness edict, that one gave double the forgiveness for holders of Pell Grants. You can only get a Pell Grant if you are low-income, so those are disproportionately held by Black folk as well, not "upper-middle class white professionals."

Yes, it is possible for a white upper-middle class professional to sometimes avail themselves of student loan relief. But it's not the norm.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
hmm, i wasn’t aware of that. this must be something different. perhaps i am thinking of the forgiveness that was initiated by a record of 20 or more years of paying it off. i know a few well off white professionals who have seen their loans forgiven through something biden did.

:francis:

Honest Translation: You got me. I have no idea what I'm ever talking about in these politics threads, and just string together a bunch of misinfo and nonsense sprinkled with pro-black vocabulary in order avoid any overt criticism of Republicans. Just like my hero Tariq Nasheed

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:I'm still registered to vote and imma send that bytch in early.

I'm voting for the Smurfs

printart_01_thesmurfs_paramount_movies_deal_pr_1111.jpg

Blue all the way through, cuz

c24061_c80eaf86f82e455e8fa1ba2c9741235b~mv2.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And we have to keep this going for at least the next three election cycles because who's to say that Project 2025 turns into Project 2029 or Project 2033?

But while we try to keep these lunatics out of office, vote for those local elections.

If they keep losing election after election under the promise of this right wing fascist takeover of our laws and government, as well as these SCOTUS decisions against basic rights they will eventually give in and move back towards a moderate Republican Party. Which is exactly what I predict will happen in November. Right now Republicans are overconfident and think they can run another successful, media hype train about "Bidens corruption" "Bidens age" or some shyt to engineer the election results like what they achieved in 2016.

The problem is in 2016 it was a former secretary of state with a history in politics to be scrutinized vs a media celebrity who had none and was treated like some lovable Uncle by a lazy Washington media. Trump very much has a record in politics now, and it is abysmal.