Republican AGs get Republican judges to block ANOTHER student loan forgiveness program. This one has been in place for 31 years.

Daps
Breh, this is income-based student loan forgiveness, how the fukk would it favor white upper middle class professionals? :dahell:
hmm, i wasn’t aware of that. this must be something different. perhaps i am thinking of the forgiveness that was initiated by a record of 20 or more years of paying it off. i know a few well off white professionals who have seen their loans forgiven through something biden did.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: yall should also be mad at the inaction by the otherside of the govt for their failure to protect the program.... But hey it is what it is... :ld:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As many people have pointed out before, Republicans in power don't actually give a flying fukk what happens to poor white people. Especially not preventing them from going to college, because they're afraid that's where they'll get "converted".
Yup. Keep them stupid and make them even dumber.

Rile them up and make them think other people are the problem.

Easy money.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
the "project 2025" plan by far right republicants aims to eliminate loan repayment based on income altogether.

they also plan to reclassify civil servants in gov as appointees. important because if convicted felon wins he can completely reshape all policy related programs as they see fit.

it's not hyperbole to say republicans plan to completely take over the system and make life impossible for everyone who isn't maga.

i'm not excited about weekend at bernie status biden, but republicans have to be stopped.
And we have to keep this going for at least the next three election cycles because who's to say that Project 2025 turns into Project 2029 or Project 2033?

But while we try to keep these lunatics out of office, vote for those local elections.