Republican AGs get Republican judges to block ANOTHER student loan forgiveness program. This one has been in place for 31 years.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
the "project 2025" plan by far right republicants aims to eliminate loan repayment based on income altogether.

they also plan to reclassify civil servants in gov as appointees. important because if convicted felon wins he can completely reshape all policy related programs as they see fit.

it's not hyperbole to say republicans plan to completely take over the system and make life impossible for everyone who isn't maga.

i'm not excited about weekend at bernie status biden, but republicans have to be stopped.
..with a bullet. It’s the only way to fix all of this shyt.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
For those who care, the following states are the ones suing to stop student loan relief for low-income earners:

Kansas
Nebraska
Texas
Montana
Idaho
Utah
Alaska
Iowa
Louisiana
Alabama
South Carolina

However, they aren't just stopping student loan relief in their states, they're suing to stop the entire program across the country and they've already succeeded in getting two judges to issue an injunction.

A bunch of toothless, red neck, cracka states holding up the union..

Can't a big tornado or flood just send these places to the netherealm?

Daps
Aren’t you maga?
no. i don’t support anyone who doesn’t have punishment of police and reparations on their agenda. and, no, before you ask, i do not consider student loan forgiveness - which overwhelmingly favors white upper middle class professionals - reparations.

i do, however, have the decency to feel good about the brehs and brehettes who benefited from this program before it was halted. i also empathize with those who may see their chance to take advantage of it stripped by this injunction and what i assume will be a supreme court ruling that renders the injunction permanent.

:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Clear agenda to block black access to higher education while simutaneously multiple red states eliminate child labor laws. I wonder what that could possibly be about........

But hey, presidents don't matter and both sides are exactly the same so why do anything right.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, like we said in the other thread, Obama really got these people doing stupid stuff to our country.

They basically trying to do everything by the decades.

Nice little 30 year setback on our education sector here :mjlol: :heh:

Remember, strength of numbers is vital. The more people thinking about problems the better. The more innovation.
There's a reason why big companies get better at what they do: more minds = good results.
Now we'll have less minds right up in school while companies keep international graduates from around the world.
Our country is really gettin blasted right now internally.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
no. i don’t support anyone who doesn’t have punishment of police and reparations on their agenda. and, no, before you ask, i do not consider student loan forgiveness - which overwhelmingly favors white upper middle class professionals - reparations.

Breh, this is income-based student loan forgiveness, how the fukk would it favor white upper middle class professionals? :dahell:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For those who care, the following states are the ones suing to stop student loan relief for low-income earners:

Kansas
Nebraska
Texas
Montana
Idaho
Utah
Alaska
Iowa
Louisiana
Alabama
South Carolina

However, they aren't just stopping student loan relief in their states, they're suing to stop the entire program across the country and they've already succeeded in getting two judges to issue an injunction.
Hilarious part about this are who do you think the majority of those kids that goes to those schools are?

They're white. They're making it so a bunch of white folks can't afford to go to school the most.

Young and dumb. The way they like em because those white kids won't be able to find a job as they couldn't afford school.

They'll be the ones thinking immigrants and Blacks are the reason why they can't find a job, not because they didn't finish school. Easy path for re-election right there as these Republican politicians continue to live like royalty and telling their voter base they got the answers.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hilarious part about this are who do you think the majority of those kids that goes to those schools are?

They're white. They're making it so a bunch of white folks can't afford to go to school the most.

As many people have pointed out before, Republicans in power don't actually give a flying fukk what happens to poor white people. Especially not preventing them from going to college, because they're afraid that's where they'll get "converted".