Reports Square Enix takes huge financial hit due to Marvel’s Avengers game

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
The Marvel Gaming Universe should of followed the patterns of the movie. One or two of those heroes should of had their own game first. So you can feel like you are the Hulk or Iron Man. You needed to develop them first. Instead are riding of the wave of the movie. They had a chance to really do something special across multiple games for years to come and blew it.

Also you ride off the movie wave and then bring in Ms.Marvel why!?!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was only around for D2.. don't remember D1 that well.

I will definitely give you that FF...

and I never heard of Halo 5 talked of as a gaas
it was missing tons of content at release. coop was being drip fed and everything
Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Switch is the far superior game imo
hell nah

that game seen 3 huge updates and patches for days and they still can't even get a working camera :dead: characters don't even have a real movesets

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Should've just did a solo game and started with Thor or a true Hulk Ultimate Destruction sequel:hhh:
the solo game part is fine tbh...

its the completely backwards online component that only got matchmaking working last week that's the problem

you can't be an online game where nobody can play online - with no real online goals outside of making damage numbers bigger

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
the solo game part is fine tbh...

its the completely backwards online component that only got matchmaking working last week that's the problem

you can't be an online game where nobody can play online - with no real online goals outside of making damage numbers bigger
And that thing about a single player game ONCE:mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What do you expect from a game where everyone is essentially the same strength

time after time on these comic book video games they try to balance every character

not understanding that the charm of comics are that people are incredibly unbalanced

like who really wants to play as the Hulk and kill things as fast as black widow :martin:

if im the hulk, I want to kill things in 1 hit. Thats the charm of the hulk. to break everything in front of you. not punch a bad guy 5 times slowly because I need to do the same damage per second as black widows gun :camby: