Report: The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games closing down

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Well, they loved working with that awful fukkin engine too much.

People should be getting refunds.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Npiqhwn.gif

No Wolf Among Us 2 or Game Of Thrones 2....could we hold out hope another developer picks it up? :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This company has been dead to me since all the lead developers for Tales From The Borderlands left and it wasn't getting a sequel. To me that's still their best game. I'll never forget that finger gun shootout.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There games were utter crap imo. If you gonna do the whole interactive dialogue, point and click shyt it better be quality like what Dontnod and Quantic releases. After TWD s1 their games became formulaic/stale. Same crappy engine filled with constant loading and bugs/glitches. Same crappy cell shaded art style. Same meandering gameplay where “dialogue” choices meant nothing in the long run. And reading the behind the scenes story I can see why. Plus they should have ditched the episodic shyt 4 years ago. People don’t like it. Square deaded that shyt asap for the upcoming hitman. It was a dumb business model because the majority of people were just waiting for all the episodes to drop so they can get it for cheap on steam or free with GWG/PSN+. They also didn’t want to deal with the notorious game breaking glitches that they usually have with the release of episodes. Plus all those IPs of known franchises. That’s cool and all but they should have gauged interest and not thought well everyone loves GOT or everyone loves Batman so let’s make a game with our formulaic style. A Batman fan is more then likely gonna play the Arkham series if they are into gaming. Borderlands fan is gonna play the mainline series.

Last edited: