Report: New Fable, Perfect Dark, Forza Horizon Projects Rumored For Xbox One

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
for one nobody from OG rare is still there. so why rehash a franchise that was trash last Gen and didnt sell well

And wtf 007 have to do with anything

smh Im thinking about Conker:snoop:

was in juvy when PD Zero dropped and my bros confirmed it was ass . I get Conker and PD mixed up cuz thats all we was playing at one time and they both went to XBOX

never played PD Zero
have played Conker Reloaded

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just make a few new ip's like they were doing with that dragon game that got canceled.:why:

Perfect dark on the 64 was goat. shyt was my childhood shooter of choice alongside 007 and Quake 2... but that was so many years ago. Game has been ass on xbox.

Mech assault :gucci:

Fable if they can get it right then okay but I doubt it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:mjlol: call one of the greatest shooters of all time trash , brehs
Brehs are goofies, it's confirmed.

It's about as ridiculous as @PS4 arguing that Socom is too trash to reboot.

Who, but trolls, would claim any new developments should be condemned, especially something like Perfect Dark?

:picard:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just make a few new ip's like they were doing with that dragon game that got canceled.:why:

Perfect dark on the 64 was goat. shyt was my childhood shooter of choice alongside 007 and Quake 2... but that was so many years ago. Game has been ass on xbox.

Mech assault :gucci:

Fable if they can get it right then okay but I doubt it.
Yo remember the missle launcher on perfect dark that you could remote control, that conveniently had a first person camera attached to it. I use to go ham on ppl with it in multiplayer.Would just go room to room with the missile and find people camping. The missile would last for like 10 fukking minutes too :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The 'Fable' franchise is one of the most tragic sagas in gaming history. The potential of that series alone sold me a Xbox 360 but that potential was never realized, and they got further and further away from realizing it with each sequel. Over promising to under deliver. Not adapting to the times (the juvenile humor like "chicken chaser" and art style won't fly at a time where games like Witcher 3 are in demand.) The inability to compile compelling main storylines.

I don't want it to be a complete clone of other titles but there's no shame in looking at what games like Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, ect did/do correctly, expanding on that, and adding in the whole morality aspect Fable is built upon. Imo, you have a GOTY contender if Microsoft puts this IP in the hands of the right studio. It needs revamping from top to bottom however and if done justice, likely shouldn't be seen until the next gen consoles. Fable still has legs but there would need to be a heavy committment to reinventing the series past the superficial.