Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America loves that piece of shyt. She divorces him and they will come to her aid and talk about how mentally distraught she is all the while forgetting that her husband potentially had a serious mental breakdown (not that I believe he had a serious breakdown).
Idk I feel a shift happening.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America loves that piece of shyt. She divorces him and they will come to her aid and talk about how mentally distraught she is all the while forgetting that her husband potentially had a serious mental breakdown (not that I believe he had a serious breakdown).

:wow: and in hindsight that robbery in Paris thing.... :jbhmm: still no video or anything. Remember at first we got world that the Pink Panther robbery group supposedly was involved but they stopped reporting that. Now nobody knows whether or not this really happened. If it was an acting job they are going all the way with the fact Kim hasn't been flashing on IG like she was before. If they actually organized months ago to set up a robbery and afterwards have Kim come off social media for ages so it looks even more convincing then they are a ruthless ass family :wow:

Plus they knew Kanye would be devastated and then it would be the perfect time to stage an intervention. She leaves and like you said she gets some sympathy from the public.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah the public has grown wiser to the Kardashians tricks plus people haven't forgetting about that 72 day sham marriage with Humphries so kim best get ready for backlash if this is true. Leaving him right now in the state of mental illness is not a good look, she best wait to hear gets better and do it some time mid next year

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Right? He act like people like Kanye or something. :mjlol:
Only his weird ass disillusioned fans gave a damn about dude at this point. He's even losing them.
People do like kanye, as much as coli doesn't want to admit it. He may be a c00n and self hater but he's a got loyal and dedicated fan base. I never seen a entertainer especially a black entertainer fukk up so much and still have people come to his defense, shyt sorta reminds me of MJ.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People do like kanye, as much as coli doesn't want to admit it. He may be a c00n and self hater but he's a got loyal and dedicated fan base. I never seen a entertainer especially a black entertainer fukk up so much and still have people come to his defense, shyt sorta reminds me of MJ.
The general public doesnt like dude. Obviously his fans do breh. And he has even scorned his fans as of recent. Of the people who could possibly care about Kanye's interests, most of them don't. Even within his core demo. How many people already don't give a shyt about him being "hospitalized"?