Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If this is true I'm not surprised at all, but I'm still kind of speechless.

These hoes don't give a fukk man, and nikkas keep falling for the same tricks breh. The Kardashians are fraudulent hoes with fake everything and this is who you choose to enter into a partnership with?

Kim saw Kanye as food from day one. This is just the perfect opportunity to make her exit. She'll bring up his public antics, his recent hospital trip, and even her being robbed somehow to make her case stronger.

Stop giving these hoes platforms. Period.
Been saying this since SOHH

Superhead...Amber Rose...Kim Kardashian...when are these cats gonna learn????

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
She would be public enemy number one. You don't divorce someone when they're down. I'm sure they will work at it before that happens. Who really knows what's going on between them anyways.

America loves that piece of shyt. She divorces him and they will come to her aid and talk about how mentally distraught she is all the while forgetting that her husband potentially had a serious mental breakdown (not that I believe he had a serious breakdown).

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You noticed Drake doesn't really mess with white women right? Just Black girls and Latinas and even the latinas he just smashes. But he never goes into relationships with them or white chicks.

He was trying to smash Kat Dennings but, she gave him the hard :mjpls: Said she didn't even know who he was :mjpls:

It was extra :mjpls: considering she was dating a no name TV actor a couple years back when Drake was one of the biggest rappers out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow after all that shyt they did to get together broad just gonna leave dude like that... cold blooded... but nikkas done tried to warn him when she was already married when he started fukking with her. she got no scruples or moral compass... chick is like lowest common denominator only living in the moment...

But remember you cant tell his dumbass nothing!!! :coffee:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
full

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:mjgrin:U got greedy wit the community pot
:mjgrin: u attempted to attack Wiz to mask your own insecurity
:mjgrin: u all out in these streets simpin and in your feelins on tours
:mjgrin: your bm spent the whole marriage flexin her ass for mags nd other wolves
Let this be a cautionary tale to :troll: worldwide. Know who your dealin wit