Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
You noticed Drake doesn't really mess with white women right? Just Black girls and Latinas and even the latinas he just smashes. But he never goes into relationships with them or white chicks.

He knows not to disappoint his biggest and most lucrative audience in black women. You just cant ignore black women if you are a rapper/entertainer of that calibre. Even still, he is a simp but hard on hoes artists will never find success in 2016. So he has to pander to women to have a huge career.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
What really bothers me is today's women look up to women like this and strive to be like them.

Also, today's women really believe Kim loves Kanye and that Khloe loves Lamar. Smh.
It's easy to sell a False Image... Entertainment uses Marketing to sell dreams and hopes to people all the time & as seen in daily life people believe the romanticized lifestyle that Hollywood sells them all the time exists... which is why so many people are depressed because their life is nothing "like in the movies."

People actually idolize & think of their relationship goals being what a Sociopath with a God Complex & a Narcissist with an Attention Seeking Ego are... sad... it really is...

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped being a Kanye Stan a long time ago :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: but if this were to happen, I think the thing that will burn Kanye, is that Kim is eventually going to retool with another brother (double entendre don't ask me how) :mjgrin: and having your kids around a next man :wow::wow::why:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
full

:heh::heh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Kanye is completely unstable. And honestly so is she. Although I'd probably wife under strict ground rules. :mjgrin:

I didn't think they would be married even this long. I wonder how much money this will cost him.

#GMB
Y'all do know that Kim got more money than this nikka, right?:why: