Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: The Kardashians are pretty normal. The problem is the men they cavort with are complete headcases
:dwillhuh:what the fukk!!
c16a5320fa475530d9583c34fd356ef5.gif

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
I used to think this, but I don't know breh. This nikka been going through alot over a long period of time, and he's been through even more recently. This is bad timing but this was all apart of Kim's plan.
i know. im worried to. but i think will be able to pull through. if she leaves that will make more room for the people who really care about him.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
If this is true I'm not surprised at all, but I'm still kind of speechless.

These hoes don't give a fukk man, and nikkas keep falling for the same tricks breh. The Kardashians are fraudulent hoes with fake everything and this is who you choose to enter into a partnership with?

Kim saw Kanye as food from day one. This is just the perfect opportunity to make her exit. She'll bring up his public antics, his recent hospital trip, and even her being robbed somehow to make her case stronger.

Stop giving these hoes platforms. Period.

the game is the game
giphy.gif

Tristan you got next :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know. im worried to. but i think will be able to pull through. if she leaves that will make more room for the people who really care about him.
Kanye made an ass of himself to protect his wife Kim. Combined with all the other things and a dirvorce with two kids involved?

He's going to be hurt beyond repair IMO.

His own damn song "Gold Digger" will burn his soul....