Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.
Imagine helping somebody who flat out said they aint ever doing shyt for you:wow:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Are you suggesting that Tariq has enough influence and reach to do this?

Tariq has that many supporters that if they listen to him it will change voting results?

I don’t think anyone is saying Tariq is at this alone. But there is a large contingent of the black population that are low information voters. And misinformation spreads like wildfire among that voting block. Anything convincing to them will spread.

Daps
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.
The Supreme Court was on the line with Trump and Hillary. There are all kinds of things that have nothing to do with race, but still affect us. Somebody is going into office regardless, so to not vote at all makes no sense. Republicans have a solid voting base that vote no matter what due to religion. And look, they got what they wanted. Why do we have to be so emotional about everything? We are severely outnumbered, yet we just sit back and wait for people to offer stuff to us.

Daps
We ideally need to rally behind a 3rd Party candidate who cannot be influenced by the modern day GOP or corporate neoliberal DNC and will actually advocate for AA interests without interference.

But that's a bit wishy washy as of now. All we can do now is simply vote against the GOP while drumming up 3rd party choices and support on a municipal level.

Right now, Black folks are at a point where we're essentially voting defensively instead of proactively and the corruption of the DNC is the main reason why. Our interests are forced to intersect with those of non-Black minorities, immigrants, White feminists, the (pred. non-Black) LGBTQ, and racist Blue Dogs who only support the DNC for union support and healthcare.

It's going to take a long time to get to that point though so I guess voting defensively and preventing the other side from gaining too much power is the best strategy for now.
That splits the Democrat vote, and ensures republicans always win. They will never lose that white religious voting block. There are multiple states Hillary would have won had people not wasted votes on Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We ideally need to rally behind a 3rd Party candidate who cannot be influenced by the modern day GOP or corporate neoliberal DNC and will actually advocate for AA interests without interference.

But that's a bit wishy washy as of now. All we can do now is simply vote against the GOP while drumming up 3rd party choices and support on a municipal level.

Right now, Black folks are at a point where we're essentially voting defensively instead of proactively and the corruption of the DNC is the main reason why. Our interests are forced to intersect with those of non-Black minorities, immigrants, White feminists, the (pred. non-Black) LGBTQ, and racist Blue Dogs who only support the DNC for union support and healthcare.

It's going to take a long time to get to that point though so I guess voting defensively and preventing the other side from gaining too much power is the best strategy for now.
And this is why we're losing. The DNC has zero pressure to give us any real benefits because of this shook thinking.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Supreme Court was on the line with Trump and Hillary. There are all kinds of things that have nothing to do with race, but still affect us. Somebody is going into office regardless, so to not vote at all makes no sense. Republicans have a solid voting base that vote no matter what due to religion. And look, they got what they wanted. Why do we have to be so emotional about everything? We are severely outnumbered, yet we just sit back and wait for people to offer stuff to us.
Anything but make sure Black people get theirs smh. Are you even Black?

Reading threads like this, look at the people you have never seen proof of. People tell people what to do instead of going for their own interests, but who are they really?

Daps

Reading threads like this, look at the people you have never seen proof of. People tell people what to do instead of going for their own interests, but who are they really?
Everyone else gets theirs because they actively participate, and they financially back candidates. And like I said, laws that have nothing to do with race still affect us.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Run me my reparations or you get no vote from me:umad: fukk any and everything else:umad:

Black people can’t even get justice when we get shot by the police but y’all think this country will ever give black folks reparations :russ:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
And this is why we're losing. The DNC has zero pressure to give us ny real benefits because of this shook thinking.
It's not our fault per say. We've already showed our loyalty via votes and had various officials bring up what we want. It's just that they need to also pander to those other people for votes to actually get more W's on a federal level.

It's a weird dilemma where Democrats have to do certain things for us being we're their most loyal voting bloc but Juan the Mexican immigrant wants his own tangibles as does Sally the soccer mom, Joe the union worker from Boston, the LGBTQ movement, the goofy feminists calling straight Black men the "White men of the Black community, etc.

And our interests don't intersect. Hispanics literally play a bigger role in swing states than we do. That's not our fault though.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
1200x630_vote.jpg

Follow the motherfukking money with this clown

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The amount of misinformation and useless information that spreads among Black folk is honestly really discouraging, I know every one fukks with gossip, comfort food-type programming but holy shyt, TheShadeRoom, HollywoodUnlocked and pages with names like RastaRedpill or HigherPlane aren't Reuters, AP or the New York Times nor should they replace them.

People need to prioritize, the other day a coworker of mine was talking about those cows that had heatstroke, he swore up and down that, "the elites just wanted to depopulate the earth" and when I asked him how that made sense, his response was, "I don't want to use any brain work to justify demons"

Years ago, tinfoil hats were regulated to obscure forums and basements, now they're damn near gospel to a sizeable chunk of the country