Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Take her over soft ass AOC any day.

What does this even mean?

They're on the same team, they're not running against each other, and neither one is in House leadership. The whole confrontation happened because AOC stood up for Rep. Crockett and was tearing into MTG before the quote in the video even happened.

AOC always bringing up the fake hood accent :mjlol:

And go straight back to Valley Girl accent when riding her White husband.

Y'all some weirdos. She lived in the Bronx until she was 5 and literally all her extended family still lived there the entire time she was growing up. Every Latina in New York is going to have that accent available. What makes it "fake"? If she never used it in public she'd still be using it around her people.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

They're on the same team, they're not running against each other, and neither one is in House leadership. The whole confrontation happened because AOC stood up for Rep. Crockett and was tearing into MTG before the quote in the video even happened.

Y'all some weirdos. She lived in the Bronx until she was 5 and literally all her extended family still lived there the entire time she was growing up. Every Latina in New York is going to have that accent available. What makes it "fake"? If she never used it in public she'd still be using it around her people.
yah, I got zero problems with AOC as well. She's definitely tries to check people but only occasionally do people have her back.

Crockett is one of the few who have stood with her. Crockett and AOC to me are definite mainstays who need to represent the Democrats in Congress.

It's the spineless Democrats or Democrats who don't back them up and leave them out to dry that need to be outed. There are some saboteurs that need to be aired out and removed that constantly leave them hanging although they know those two are on the correct side of history.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Get off her dikk.

I’m just pointing out that someone that’s “Latino this, Latina that, POC this” yet goes and exclusively jumps on white dikks is kinda fake/telling.

:yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Because of her regular speaking voice :mjlol:

I don't care where she grew up....lol at you thinking she's entitled to speak that way because of where she grew up, like everyone around the way speaks the same

Also inflated her come up as a bar tender

All this woman did was lie and go hey how you doing fellow kids

I don't like her and you caping ain't gonna change that

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Regarding AOC, I just don't want to replace her with a sometimey :mjpls: moderate Democrat that won't have someone like Crockett's back at times like this honestly. You get rid of her to add someone like that and it's a net loss.

There were some people on the Democrat/Blue side watching, smiling and being amused at Crockett rather than being pissed for her that MTG did that.

Those people got to go. I don't trust them.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You think the average white person is actually afraid of black people breh?

:skip:

Have you ever been to a gun shop on a Saturday? Yelling does not strike fear into any adult’s heart. It’s a waste of breath. The day we learn to remove emotions is the day we start winning.
The Democrat party needs more people like me and helped to get congressional seats to the point where we can change the laws and prosecute (y'all know I'd rather kill them, but I'm fine with an aggressive professional approach) all these treasonous politicians, Democrats included.

CHANGE MUST BE RADICAL. If Jasmine ran on prosecuting, exiling, or ending the lives of ALL the corrupt politicians, the country would vote for her and Republicans would try to kill her.

That's when you need the Suge Knights and Wolf type of nikkas behind the Democrat party.

They can't be afraid of the tough black people that will crack heads, because they must be aware that making the necessary radical changes will put your life in danger. So you shoot first and tell the country why. Period.

Guarantee every person in the country would vote.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the whole ordeal was hilarious crocket had bars but my money is on mtg.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not to keep an argument going, I just want our people to win. Here’s, the secret… they trick us into emotions as an excuse to shoot REGULARLY. It’s the same playbook racist “them people” 👀🚨 use. They call guns the great equalizer? Why? Just don’t play into their hands is all I’m saying.
Then let them do that shyt.

I understand that everybody ain't prepared for the 4-9% of the country that will die for Trump, I would get on TV and say it's time for the citizens to get rid of them. Let them attack capital buildings, and order the military to get rid of them all.

It's a very small % of people who would kill and die for the wrong side of politics, so let them fukkers go crazy. Just finish them off as soon as they start acting up.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
She looks… Typical

Unprofessional nasty work… Before the camera panned over to her, I knew what she looked like.