Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is politics. Us is crashing fast :russ: :mjlol:
It’s not always clean, but you have to stand your ground. Representative Crocket is a rising star and what these democrats need.

"I have no idea what you just said :mjpls:"

Cacs love to pretend Black folk are talking nonsense when we aren't speaking in pure caccified vernacular :pacspit:

He knows exactly wtf she said
Nah, that fool just wanted the fukkery to fully develop :lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote: Cacs wanna get you angry. I won’t get into what racists secretly refer to it as on their forums (I used to look out of curiosity) but it’s a game to them. They laugh in privacy for getting you to react. If you really wanna reverse it and get them visibly upset, just make them look stupid. Say something thats a fact and can’t be argued with in a cold tone. Controlled and cold aggression is the best attack in those situations.
Yep.

This is what I'm saying.

Soon as she got upset wnd said, "Well you da one who..." guarantee they were already laughing inside bc they got her off game.

That's why they hated Obama.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I understand being calm, stoic, etc. and getting a clap back within structure. Democrats have always done that against Republicans and people like Marjorie Taylor Greene but it hasn't been moving the needle lately though.

Bringing the fire she did is a big reason why this thing blew up otherwise it'd have been the same ol' same ol' and nobody would've talked about it.

Many times you need that and the Democrats need it right now more than ever. Their engagement numbers hasn't had anything like this in quite a while.

There's an appropriate time and place for a wide range of emotions and this one was needed.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Not mad at the sistahs response at all. But she should have kept her cool a lil more when doing it. Because they shouted her down once she got loud
My thoughts exactly. I hope she doesn't get viewed as the angry black woman from her peers' cause that will only take her so far.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sidenote: Cacs wanna get you angry. I won’t get into what racists secretly refer to it as on their forums (I used to look out of curiosity) but it’s a game to them. They laugh in privacy for getting you to react. If you really wanna reverse it and get them visibly upset, just make them look stupid. Say something thats a fact and can’t be argued with in a cold tone. Controlled and cold aggression is the best attack in those situations.
Nah expose that shyt and say what them cacs say secretly on their forums