Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They’re always having fistfights and stuff during government/parliment meetings in other countries, its bout time we start allowing that over here too.
Used to happen here too in the 1800s. And the campaign insults were much worse than that committee hearing.
Man please they throw hands regularly in Eastern Europe and Russias parliament. This like a cotillion.
Yup.

People actually legit care in other parts of the world legit fights.

That's far better than the unserious bullshyt happening in the U.K, because look how much of a joke it is to these people. That's why their country went to shyt. 11 hours of that bullshyt that went absolutely nowhere and a bunch of people joking around and making political theater about serious issues:

Imagine wasting 11 hours of your day with someone who doesn't mind disrupting and wasting your time like her.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The person arguing with her to calm down and "wE'rE noT gOinG to Do thIS rIghT Now..." wasn't even MTG, it was this person:

These Republicans are all in unison, while Democrats got sometimey moderates laughing and being amused while Crockett and AOC go to work.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Get off her dikk.

I’m just pointing out that someone that’s “Latino this, Latina that, POC this” yet goes and exclusively jumps on white dikks is kinda fake/telling.

:yeshrug:
I don't think anyone's bitter over not being able to smash her other than Republicans.
Because of her regular speaking voice :mjlol:

I don't care where she grew up....lol at you thinking she's entitled to speak that way because of where she grew up, like everyone around the way speaks the same

Also inflated her come up as a bar tender

All this woman did was lie and go hey how you doing fellow kids

I don't like her and you caring ain't gonna change that
actually every Bronx girl sounds very similar when you piss them off.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

bbfq41nzenz31.jpg

MTG is a tranny that's a government experiment to sow disorder.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This is exactly what I've been saying over the last two pages.

Sometimey, wishy-washy, moderate Democrats being "amused" and getting laughs while people like Crockett, AOC, etc. stand front and center fighting the real fight because they actually care and stand with each other. I think I heard one dude say one thing real quick and that was it.

These people need to be outed from the party, they're saboteurs at worst and complacent at best.

They stand idle and let this country get screwed into the ground. I'm tired of those wishy-washy grifters, "Wolf in sheep's clothing" types getting voted in as Democrats and standing in the way.

I'd take AOC over this any day of the week.

Last edited: