Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

1/1
At tonight’s House Oversight hearing, Marjorie Taylor Greene made a derogatory comment about Jasmine Crockett and “false eyelashes.” Then the committee erupted. AOC trashed MTG, demanded an apology (MTG refused); then demands for clarifications on whether personal attacks are

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNvwFybXYAAFgF8.jpg

GNwA9aRW4AEfMGk.jpg

1/1
At tonight’s House Oversight hearing, Marjorie Taylor Greene made a derogatory comment about Jasmine Crockett and “false eyelashes.” Then the committee erupted. AOC trashed MTG, demanded an apology (MTG refused); then demands for clarifications on whether personal attacks are

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNvwFybXYAAFgF8.jpg

GNwGdfOWQAAW8uY.jpg

So Margerine Trailer Queen really is a living fossil?:ohhh: I thought she was related to the Geico Caveman?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Which one are u talking about :mjpls:
Given that everyone already knows how MTG looks and acts, the only other person he could be talking about is Jasmine Crockette. :mjpls:

This is the kind of person he is:

Black women have more in common with white men than black men. They are the ultimate spin masters. Black men outside of The Coli dgaf about a black woman fukking a white man. In fact, they take joy in fukking on these hammer headed dizzy bytches while they are with a white boy. White men excommunicate their bytches for fukking black men. Black women really overplay their importance in the lives of black men lol.

Just a complete fukking idiot.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
These people run the country yall.
Until they are forced out. P
This is exactly what I've been saying over the last two pages.

Sometimey, wishy-washy, moderate Democrats being "amused" and getting laughs while people like Crockett, AOC, etc. stand front and center fighting the real fight because they actually care and stand with each other. I think I heard one dude say one thing real quick and that was it.

These people need to be outed from the party, they're saboteurs at worst and complacent at best.

They stand idle and let this country get screwed into the ground. I'm tired of those wishy-washy grifters, "Wolf in sheep's clothing" types getting voted in as Democrats and standing in the way.

That dude was clearly a Republican plant. I wonder why Dems don't finance progressives to go undercover and run as MAGA then vote for progressive/liberal policies.

It wouldn't be hard to infiltrate these groups. All you gotta do is be a hateful idiot with no shame. Feds or CIA would already have plants all thru the Republican party if they really valued democracy.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Until they are forced out. P
That dude was clearly a Republican plant. I wonder why Dems don't finance progressives to go undercover and run as MAGA then vote for progressive/liberal policies.

It wouldn't be hard to infiltrate these groups. All you gotta do is be a hateful idiot with no shame. Feds or CIA would already have plants all thru the Republican party if they really valued democracy.
Yup. Along with so many more like this. This really is what's so infuriating. You have one side willing to do some dishonest shyt.

The side that's on the side of true equality doesn't want to stoop to that level. Which is great.

However, if you're not going to stoop to that level you got to eliminate them those that stand in your way in Congress. Literally the only two choices if you want to gain the advantage are you either you compromise yourself and do some manipulative shyt like go in undercover into their party or you do the right thing and wipe the problem clean out mercilessly straight up to their face.

For some reason this party has a problem all getting onboard to do the latter, part of the reason is because they're definitely sabotaged with Repubs through the party. The other reason is they're not all onboard like that.

The main problem is the other side is 100% onboard with their agenda and has no confusion about what they need to do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thread is about a White racist going off and a Black woman and a Latina who were backing each other up, and someone TLR posters decide to attack the Latina and not the White racist.

Because of her regular speaking voice :mjlol:

It's code-switching, dumbass. Of course she knows more than one way to speak. She's a NY Latino who learned to talk in the Bronx and all her family still from there, then she went to Boston University. Every single one of them is going to have different voices for different occasions.

I don't care where she grew up....lol at you thinking she's entitled to speak that way because of where she grew up, like everyone around the way speaks the same

WTF does this even mean? YOU are the one who is trying to pigeonhole her into only being allowed one way to speak, not me. :dead:

Also inflated her come up as a bar tender

All this woman did was lie and go hey how you doing fellow kids

I don't like her and you caping ain't gonna change that

You definitely pulled all that from Fox News. In what way was she not a waitress/bartender? :what:

I'd really love to hear you come and explain wtf you even think she lied about.