Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Thread is about a White racist going off and a Black woman and a Latina who were backing each other up, and someone TLR posters decide to attack the Latina and not the White racist.

It's code-switching, dumbass. Of course she knows more than one way to speak. She's a NY Latino who learned to talk in the Bronx and all her family still from there, then she went to Boston University. Every single one of them is going to have different voices for different occasions.

WTF does this even mean? YOU are the one who is trying to pigeonhole her into only being allowed one way to speak, not me. :dead:

You definitely pulled all that from Fox News. In what way was she not a waitress/bartender? :what:

I'd really love to hear you come and explain wtf you even think she lied about.

It's bullshyt

AOC doesn't need to code switch, she can talk however the fukk she wants at her level

Ppl have really misused that word, from meaning to putting on a professional front because you have to, to talking hood when you want because you feel like it (on some Drake shyt)

And she wasn't "just a bartender" is my point

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Thread is about a White racist going off and a Black woman and a Latina who were backing each other up, and someone TLR posters decide to attack the Latina and not the White racist.

It's code-switching, dumbass. Of course she knows more than one way to speak. She's a NY Latino who learned to talk in the Bronx and all her family still from there, then she went to Boston University. Every single one of them is going to have different voices for different occasions.

WTF does this even mean? YOU are the one who is trying to pigeonhole her into only being allowed one way to speak, not me. :dead:

You definitely pulled all that from Fox News. In what way was she not a waitress/bartender? :what:

I'd really love to hear you come and explain wtf you even think she lied about.

I will take any opportunity to shyt on aoc:mjgrin:

Surprised I aint get hit with "MISOGYNIST!" yet

Yall slipping

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I hate AOC more than that one dude hate Rosario Dawson

At least I have actual reasons

Sorry I don't worship your fake political leftist

Cries over Iron Dome funds before the war but no tears for dead children now

What a woman :wow:

I'd rather vote for Biden (never again that either)

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
That dude was clearly a Republican plant. I wonder why Dems don't finance progressives to go undercover and run as MAGA then vote for progressive/liberal policies.
Cause those klansmen would immediately rally and start sending death threats to the plant.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
What does this even mean?

They're on the same team, they're not running against each other, and neither one is in House leadership. The whole confrontation happened because AOC stood up for Rep. Crockett and was tearing into MTG before the quote in the video even happened.

Because when pressed by Pelosi, she cried while kissing the ring :stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I will take any opportunity to shyt on aoc:mjgrin:

Surprised I aint get hit with "MISOGYNIST!" yet

Yall slipping

That's the point, you're not even slick with it and it makes you look like either an agent or a moron.

It's bullshyt

AOC doesn't need to code switch, she can talk however the fukk she wants at her level. Ppl have really misused that word, from meaning to putting on a professional front because you have to, to talking hood when you want because you feel like it (on some Drake shyt)

Like AOC has always been a congresswoman. You don't think that when she was trying to win science awards in high school and going to Boston University, she wasn't going to learn to talk like someone who "speaks proper"? And you don't think that whenever she was going back to hang with her family in the Bronx, she was going to be talking just like them again?

Point being that every woman with her background was going to learn more than one way to talk. Damn near every one. But you insist that she only use one way.....why?

And she wasn't "just a bartender" is my point

I don't know if you're really an agent or just trolling. :russ:

That link says she worked as a curriculum developer for a startup that taught "college students and recent graduates how to burnish their professional image and marketability" and also founded a "social enterprise dedicated to providing relevant educational products to children and parents in urban areas." And it says they were defunct by 2014, four years before she ran for Congress. Do you think those are the kind of jobs that pay the bills in NYC? Those are the things that recent college grads do to build their resume and maybe try to help their community. But you know how you pay your bills while you're taking gigs like that? By working jobs like a BARTENDER.

You tried to claim that she had "lied" about working as a bartender, a job it's well-documented that she did to pay the bills for years, just because she also was volunteering on political campaigns, founding minor social enterprises that didn't go far, and working at startup incubators as well.

Would it have been better if she only had worked as a bartender those first 7 years out of college rather than multitasking? :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Get off her dikk.

I’m just pointing out that someone that’s “Latino this, Latina that, POC this” yet goes and exclusively jumps on white dikks is kinda fake/telling.

:yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure she's had the same boyfriend since college. I'm not aware who she dated before that, don't even know how you'd know. Are you saying that she should have dumped him to prove she was "down"?

Here's where you call Frederick Douglass fake too cause he married white, right? How about Kwame Nkrumah, Seretse Khama, Harry Belafonte, Bill Russell?

Wait, wait, wait.....is this you?

:whoa:

Well, my wife is Asian...

:jbhmm:
but nah Breh I love ALL flavors.

I still haven't seen Get Out.

A couple of questions:
  1. Am I pouring jelly on myself (for not having seen it)?
  2. Will it be awkward to view with my wife who is not black?
Thanks, guys.

I never got the “Asian women are submissive” talk.
My wife certainly did not get that message.

BTW, that whole "submissive Asian lady" talk...my wife apparently didn't get the memo. And I'm glad that she didn't.

Tagalog...so I can understand my wife when she yells at me.

:sadcam:

Seriously though..actively learning Tagalog to connect more with my wife's family and to help teach it to our young daughter.

I’ve picked up a bit of Tagalog from when my wife yells at me.
:yeshrug:

My wife doesn’t even have my last name…

Times have changed.

My wife didn’t “take” my last name. We both thought logically about it and said...why?

The company that my wife works for has offices in Switzerland and shyt. May look at relocating there.

You're getting screamed at by your Filipina wife and considering moving to Switzerland together, but then you're policing who a Latina politician is with. :dead:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I'm pretty sure she's had the same boyfriend since college. I'm not aware who she dated before that, don't even know how you'd know. Are you saying that she should have dumped him to prove she was "down"?

Here's where you call Frederick Douglass fake too cause he married white, right? How about Kwame Nkrumah, Seretse Khama, Harry Belafonte, Bill Russell?

Wait, wait, wait.....is this you?

You're getting screamed at by your Filipina wife and considering moving to Switzerland together, but then you're policing who a Latina politician is with. :dead:
Oh….see that’s different though…
:whoa: