Renee Young giving Oral

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Renee finally addressed the show name change. She said she got tired of the jokes & realized how stupid "Oral Sessions" sounded when she was plugging it on the NHL gig she's doing :russ:
I bet all of the NHL viewers were feeling ripped off after they heard it. "Oral sessions, huh? Well shyt. :leon:**gets the wallet out**"

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Renee finally addressed the show name change. She said she got tired of the jokes & realized how stupid "Oral Sessions" sounded when she was plugging it on the NHL gig she's doing :russ:

She Knew What She Was Doing With That Name, She Just Saw How It Could Effect Her Wallet When It Comes To Dealing With Companies With Deep Pockets Telling Her “It’s Hard Us To Promote Your Podcast With That Kind Of Name”

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Authors of Pain made an appearance on Renee Paquette’s The Sessions podcast. During it, Rezar recalled how Baron Corbin referred to him as “young boy” and told him to collect the beers.

Rezar didn’t like the tone of Corbin when he told him this so he called him out.

“‘You call me young boy in front of everybody? Are you serious?’ So I said, ‘Baron, come here, man,’ in front of the whole crowd,” said Rezar. “Everybody went quiet. I said, ‘Come here, are you seriously talking to me like this?’ He goes, ‘I apologize,’ this, that, right? ‘I didn’t mean to say it like that, but I did it [carried the beers], everybody does it…’”

Rezar stated that certain wrestlers began to dislike the tag team following their success as the Raw Tag Team Champions.

“We were just cool, but people thought because we were new and we became Champions that we were gonna start turning into d***heads,” Rezar continued. “We didn’t, we were the nicest guys still as Champions. We don’t care if we’re Champions or not, obviously everybody knows the script, so we didn’t care. We saw a lot of people turn a different way once that happened.”

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Authors of Pain made an appearance on Renee Paquette’s The Sessions podcast. During it, Rezar recalled how Baron Corbin referred to him as “young boy” and told him to collect the beers.

Rezar didn’t like the tone of Corbin when he told him this so he called him out.

“‘You call me young boy in front of everybody? Are you serious?’ So I said, ‘Baron, come here, man,’ in front of the whole crowd,” said Rezar. “Everybody went quiet. I said, ‘Come here, are you seriously talking to me like this?’ He goes, ‘I apologize,’ this, that, right? ‘I didn’t mean to say it like that, but I did it [carried the beers], everybody does it…’”

Rezar stated that certain wrestlers began to dislike the tag team following their success as the Raw Tag Team Champions.

“We were just cool, but people thought because we were new and we became Champions that we were gonna start turning into d***heads,” Rezar continued. “We didn’t, we were the nicest guys still as Champions. We don’t care if we’re Champions or not, obviously everybody knows the script, so we didn’t care. We saw a lot of people turn a different way once that happened.”

I listened to their interview. I think these guys are done with wrestling and doubt they ever come back. It just sounded like they've moved on even though they said they still love wrestling.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I listened to their interview. I think these guys are done with wrestling and doubt they ever come back. It just sounded like they've moved on even though they said they still love wrestling.
Yeah they was on IG Live weeks back with Paul Ellering and Oney Lorcan and they seem to be chill with their lives now :ehh: