Renee Young giving Oral

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I listened to this last week whenever it dropped. It was a good listen. Sounds like AJ is in a good place mentally now. The biggest surprise to me was how positive she was about her relationship with Cokeboy. He seemed to be a big fan of hers.

Renee asked her if the WWE ever contacted her to come back in the last few years, and she wouldn't answer. So that's probably a yeah :heh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I listened to this last week whenever it dropped. It was a good listen. Sounds like AJ is in a good place mentally now. The biggest surprise to me was how positive she was about her relationship with Cokeboy. He seemed to be a big fan of hers.

Renee asked her if the WWE ever contacted her to come back in the last few years, and she wouldn't answer. So that's probably a yeah :heh:
I was more surprised on her writing on big budget movies, i was thinking it was gonna be all low budget/independent stuff.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She got Jim Jones on the podcast this week :dead:

The Sessions meets The Dipset in a crossover episode you never saw coming, featuring Jim Jones! And as Renee quickly finds out, this is not a man to be put in a box. From Fashion Week to reality TV to Off-Broadway shows, Jones has done it all, and he’s here to spill a few of his secrets on the way back from the gym including, how he makes his chopped cheese.

See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
She got Jim Jones on the podcast this week :dead:

The Sessions meets The Dipset in a crossover episode you never saw coming, featuring Jim Jones! And as Renee quickly finds out, this is not a man to be put in a box. From Fashion Week to reality TV to Off-Broadway shows, Jones has done it all, and he’s here to spill a few of his secrets on the way back from the gym including, how he makes his chopped cheese.

See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Jim jones interviews literally be him doing his daily routine while talking to an interviewer…hes done like 4 hot 97 interviews half sleep in bed :heh: he is not gonna change his gym schedule to talk to a washed up wwe personality

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Jim jones interviews literally be him doing his daily routine while talking to an interviewer…hes done like 4 hot 97 interviews half sleep in bed :heh: he is not gonna change his gym schedule to talk to a washed up wwe personality

He was in his car :russ:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Renee is lowkey one of the best looking (and talented) women to ever be in the wrestling business :wow:

2DY9jeD.jpg

Oj9jLAX.gif

JOBqXzz.jpg

AvKDcev.gif

jeajO3O.jpg

dcpQCSV.jpg

Last edited: